62 ~ I will join you...

People looked at you and shot you nastly looks. You didn't feel welcome here at all. You were afraid someone would actually curse you.

You saw teachers crying and nurses trying to comfort them. They looked at you in a disapproving way.

'Harry I don't think I'm supposed to be here.' You whispered.

You stopped and looked at the Weasleys. They were hugging and crying. They all seemed in shock. Someone died... A Weasley died... you heard Ron crying and you saw him sitting next to someone... Fred. You walked towards Harry and placed a hand on his shoulder.

'Let me go... I'm fine.' He said.

You let him go and stepped back a bit.

'And what's she doing here?! We don't need you kind here!' George yelled at you.

'I-I just... I...'

'And who's blood is that?! Who did you kill?!'

'George calm down sweetheart.' Molly tried.

'It's Snape... it's Snapes blood.' You spoke.

'Did you kill professor Snape?'

'Why would I kill my own godfather?!' You spat at him.

He shut up and hugged his mother. Hermione walked towards you.

'Draco... We couldn't find him. I hope he's okay.' She spoke.

You nodded. Harry passed you and grabbed your arm, dragging you with him. He left the hall and closed the door behind him.

'What are you-'

He didn't give you a chance to speak and he pulled you towards Dumbledors office. He pushed you in and closed the door. He walked towards a small stone table and grabbed a bowl. He threw it away and it hung there in the air.

'Throw your tears in. You can go first.'

'What do I-'

'Throw. Them. In!' He hissed.

You opened your bottle and threw the tears in. In the blue coloured water, some black became visible. 

'Put your head in.'

'What?'

'Just do it.'

You grabbed the side of the bowl and lowered your head into the water.

-

'Hi Severus, how are you?'

You saw Snape, he was younger and standing infront of your house. Your dad opened the door and you mother walked in holding a baby... was that you?

'I'm fine, I heard you wanted to speak to me?' He asked.

'Yes, come on in.'

He walked in and sat down on the couch.

'We just got Y/N... We wanted to ask if you wanted to be her godfather.' Your mother smiled.

~

The view changed. You saw your parents again and Snape. They were older this time.

'The Dark Lord? Don't you think you should have told me?! I'm her godfather!'

'We're sorry Severus... enjoy the time you have left with her.' You father spoke.

'You can't do this!  You can't obliviate her!'

'No... We can't... you have to. You are going to be one of is most important servers-'