72 ~ detention

Thank you guys for the 30K reader!

I love you guys! ❤

-

The next day after class you walked towards McGonagalls office. You sighed and knocked on the door.

'Yes.'

You entered and saw McGonagall with Cade and Lucian. No way you were having detention with those two.

'Professor, please tell me that this is a joke.' Lucian said.

'No mister Sangrey, this is not a joke. Since everyone is here... follow me.'

She got up and walked out. Lucian and Cade followed her immediatly and you walked behind them. Hagrid was waiting in the main corridor on the first floor.

'Hi Hagrid.' You smiled.

'Oi Y/N. See ye went to detention.' Hagrid spoke.

'Yes she did. Hagrid, no favoring. You know the rules.' McGonagall spoke.

'Yes I know.' He mumbled.

'Good, you will now join Hagrid to your detention... oh and Hagrid, I want to talk to you tonight. About the... you know.' She spoke.

Hagrid swallowed.

'Oh boy...' He mumbled. 'Okay McGonagall. I'll be there.' He spoke.

She turned around and walked away.

'So, you two are...'

'I'm Lucian Sangrey and this is Cade Tempest.'

Hagrid looked at you and you nodded. He sighed and turned around. You followed him towards his house near the dark forest.

'We're goin' into forest, lookin' for more wolves. We found another dead mother a few days ago.'

'Hagrid, do you have any idea what killing them?' You asked. 

'Is that what's important?! We're going into that forest! It's like 11 in the evening!' Lucian shouted. 

'What's wrong Sangrey? Scared?' You asked.

'Of course not.'

'Good because I only have two lamps. Since Y/N is a girl... here ye go.' Hagrid smiled.

You grabbed the lamp and he took one himself. 

'You weren't allowed to favor her!' Cade interrupted.

'I'm not favoring.' He simply answered and he started walking towards the forest.

You followed Hagrid into the forest and you were followed close behind by Cade and Lucian.

'Stupid forest... why do we have to get detention?'

'Because Y/L told on us. That's why.' Cade answered.

You rolled your eyes and Hagrid smiled at you. You gave him a small smile back. Hagrid looked around and tried to listen carefully.

'And now we're walking around in this creepy forest and it's all her fault.'

'She's such a rat.'

They keept talking and you tried to ignore them.

'Can ye guys shut up?!' Hagrid hissed.

They looked at him.

'Why? Because we insulted on of your favorite students?' Cade askedm

'No, because I can't hear the wolves.' He sighed. 'Learn to use that brain of yers.'