90 ~ seeing them again (end)

I don't want this book to end... as soon as I press publish, this entire book is over. *sigh* welcome to the last chapter! After this I will update a small thank you to all of you with some extra information. I would love it if you guys would read it :)

Bye~

-

13 years later

'No no no, I'm very sorry but I said that I have to go! I placed some spare potions in the cupboard.' You spoke to your colleague while putting on your coat. 'I started at 6 so I could leave for a break now. I'll be back afterwards.'

'Okay, I'll handle this now then. But be back in time!' Oliver spoke.

'I will.'

You stepped out of the lab with a smile. You walked towards the fireplace and used it to get to the manor. You stepped out of it and saw Draco sitting on the couch with your two youngest kids Max and Elena. You smiled and walked into the living room.

'Mom is home!' Elena smiled and she ran towards you to give you a hug.

Elena and Max were twins and 9 years old. They both were a combination of looks between you and Draco. Elena had your hair length but snow white hair. She had your eye colour. Max had short hair like Dracos and it was your hair colour. He had silver eyes like Draco. Draco got up and walked towards you.

'Hi honey, how was your first half of work?' He asked before kissing you.

'Ieuw!' Max yelled.

You grinned.

'It was fine, they just can't do anything without me.' You sighed.

'No one can do without Mrs. Malfoy.' He grinned.

You laughed and walked towards the stairs.

'Scorpius! Hanna! We have to go to the station!' You yelled upstairs. 'And don't forget your trunk Hanna!'

'No mom!' She yelled back. 

You grinned and shook your head. You walked back into the living room.

'Mom! Max says that I will never go to Hogwarts!' Elena complained.

'All of you will be going to Hogwarts. Don't say things like that Max.' Draco spoke while entering with some trunks.

'Come on, sit down for a moment honey.' You spoke to Elena.

She sat down in one of the chairs and Max sat down as well. Hanna and Scorpius came down with their trunks.

'Where's Gray?' Hanna asked.

You got up and walked towards the garden. You opened the back door.

'Gray?!' You yelled.

Then you saw Gray running towards you. He was kind of old but still very energetic. He came in and laid down in the floor.

'Okay, so we'll be leaving to the station. We don't want to loose certain people again...' Draco sighed while looking at Max and Elena. 'So just promise to behave. I'm serious.'

'Yes dad.' Max smiled.

'Okay!' Elena answered.

'Well, let's go.' You spoke while getting up.

-

You walked towards the wall to platform 9 3/4. Scorpius and Hanna were walking in front of you. Hanna would go to her 3rd year and this would be Scorpius first year. Elena sat on the front of Scorpius trolley and Max sat on Hannas trolley.