thank you

Please read, it's very important, for me at least

First of I really want to say something:

It was do hard for me to press publish on my previous chapter... I don't know why but this book means a lot to me with all of you guys and it was just really hard...

Thank you guys so much for reading my book! It ended at 90 chapter which is a nice number to end it with. I'm so happy with the amount of reads, votes and comments it's so much more then I had ever hoped for!

Of course I couldn't have done it without you guys! You were the most important part of this story. You gave me the will to write and update every day and I love you guys! I was thinking on thanking some of you personally with a tag but that wouldn't be fair for people who read this later... so if it was one of you I'll thank you in the comments! (If you comment of course xx) so I'll do it like this:

To my readers:
Thank you all so much for reading it! Even if you never voted or commented I still am very very very thankful! I don't like you less because you didn't vote I am happy with every read!

To my voters:
Thank you for voting on my book! I love to wake up and then suddenly have 20 notifications because someone has been voting on my chapters! I hope that will continue!

To my commenters:
Again, thank you so much! Your comments made me make friends, it made me laugh, it made me happy and confident about my book!  I love to hear your opinions on my chapters and some of the comments were to sweet and I don't even know if I deserve it!

For the people who read this after the book is completely finished:
You've just read my story of 90 chapters in one go or just in pieces but that's seriously something I wouldn't be able to do! Thank you and respect to you guys 😂❤

I can't say how thankful I am, I've been able to inspire some of you and don't be afraid do message me and say: Hé, I'm writing a Draco x Reader could you read it? I would love to read some of your stories and I like to stay interactive with you guys. Also when you need help with your story, don't be afraid to ask me! You've done so much for me and I would love to do it back for all of you.

Of course I won't stop writing, I will publish a new book tomorrow called: broken. This will be the cover made by my sister _xaniekx_

I hope you guys will read it and stay with me! It's going to be a slightly different book since Y/N will be part of Dumbledors army and not part of the death eaters, but there will be plenty of death eater stuff in it!

Again, thank you guys. I can't stop saying that, sorry if it's annoying. I love you guys, I hope to see you all back in my new book. I won't be forcing you to read it of course, that wouldn't be fair so just if you want, you could read it. If you want to read it just keep an eye on my profile. Tomorrow around this time I will update my first chapter. (Or it's already updated)

Don't be afraid to leave a comment on what you thought of my book. I could use some feedback to improve my writing!

Love you guys,

Bye~