76 ~ no one touches my girl

'You know, this might be one of my favorite seasons.' You sighed while walking into the forest with Draco.

'Atumumn?' Draco asked while kicking some leaves away.

'Yes, the colors, the temperature-'

'Temperature? It's bloody cold Y/N.' Draco grinned. 

'No, it's isn't to hot but also not cold... it's nice.' You smiled.

You tangled your fingers with Dracos and looked around. A lot of trees had bright red, brown and yellow colors. Leaves were spread everywhere and some three still had all their green leaves... magical trees that would loose their leaves all at once. You felt the cold breeze against your face. You smiled at Draco.

'I can't believe that it's already almost winter.' Draco sighed. 'Are you planning on going home?'

'To who? I have no one waiting for me.' You sighed.

'Should I ask my parents if you can come with me?' He asked.

'Maybe you and your parents need some... alone time. It's fine Draco, I'll just stay here.'

'If you say so...'

You stopped and pulled his chin up.

'Don't worry, I'll survive here.' You smiled and you kissed him.

'I know you will. It's just... you'll be celebrating Christmas alone. Even Andrew and Laurie are going away.'

'I know... and it's fine. I'll just... study.'

Draco sighed and pulled you against him. You hugged him back.

'I'll ask if you can go with me.'

'No Draco you don't ha-'

'Yes, I will ask.' He mumbled in your hair.

You sighed.

'Thanks...' you spoke softly.

'Always darling.'

You let each other go and you grabbed his hand again.

'I love you.' You smiled. 

'I love you too.' He answered.

You continued walking through the forest. You listened to the different sounds around you.

'Harry! Stop it you fool! You scared me!' You heard Ginny yel.

You heard Harry laugh. You saw Ginny and Harry coming from the bushes.

'Hi guys, taking a morning walk as well?' Harry asked. 

'Yes, just enjoying the whether.'  You smiled.

'It is really nice out here.' Ginny smiled. 'So, how are you two doing?'

'I'm fine.' You smiled. 

'I'm good.' Draco answered. 'You two?'

'Perfect.' Harry smiled happily. 'It's good to hear that you two are fine. Everyone is still going crazy about the two of you returning.' Harry sighed. 'But... Malfoy, if you ask me... everything is forgiven.'

Draco looked at him and Harry offered his his hand... the hand that refused Dracos in first year. Draco smiled slightly and reached out and shook it.

'Call me Draco.' He spoke.

Harry smiled at him.

'Where are you guys heading?' Ginny asked.

'Not sure... just going for a walk.'