14 ~ quidditch

It was finally spring. The snow was gone and the sun was shining while the trees slowly regained their leaves.

Things had been going better. Draco pulled you through the difficult days and you finally stopped worrying. You were just enjoying the weather... In your long sleeved shirt. It was kind off hot but you had to hide it.

'Isn't it really warm?' Gregory asked you and Draco.

'Nah.' You shrugged.

'Not really. It isn't summer yet.' Draco answered.

You were walking towards the quidditch field. Slytherin against Gryffindor. Since Slytherin lost the last match, even though Harry was attacked by a dementor, Draco was waiting for revenge. He wanted to beat the Gryffindors.

'I'll be going to the team.'

Draco smiled.

'Good luck! Go get that snitch.' You said enthusiastically.

'I will! Bye guys.' He walked away and you started motioning towards the Slytherin stand.

You took a place at the front, moving some other students out of the way.

'They really have to win this game. Revenge will be sweet.' Pansy smiled.

'With Draco as seeker they will.' You smiled.

'You have a lot of confedence in him.' Vincent noticed with a smile.

You looked at him and nodded.

'Draco is a great seeker, I know they'll win.'

You looked at the field and saw the Slytherins walking up. You started cheering with the rest of the students. The Gryffindors booed, of course. But we returned that towards their team. You smirked as the game began. Draco flew up and started looking around just like Harry.

'The game has begon and the quaffle is now in the Gryffindors hands. They are approaching the rings.' Lee Jordan commented.

You watched the game hoping Gryffindor wouldn't score.

'And a beautiful safe! Slytherin has to quaffle.'

You looked at Draco who was patiently looked around, trying to find the snitch. You saw Harry glancing at Draco to see weather or not he found it. You saw Gryffindor taking the quaffle and scoring a point. You sighed and looked at Draco who was trying to focus on the snitch. Suddenly he started flying into a direction, Harry following him. They were a few centimetres apart as they flew through the arena. Most students were focused on the two boys.

'He has to get that thing! Go Draco!' You cheered with the other students.

Harry reached out to grab the snitch. No that couldn't happen...

'Come on Draco...' you softly spoke.

They made another turn and Draco decided to cut of the corner, bumping into Harry. This wasn't a fault because he never intended to actually bump into him. He started flying faster and he reached out for the snitch grabbing it in mid air. 

'And Draco Malfoy catches the snitch! Slytherin wins!'

You started cheering and Draco landed. The rest of the team did the same and they started giving him high fives and hitting him softly on his shoulder while giving him compliments. The Gryffindors stood there looking at Draco with looks of disgust, especially Harry.

They left the field and you also slowly started walking back. You and your friends decided to wait for the team to arrive.

'Good job guys.' You smiled as the team passed you.