today

so i realized i haven't updated all day so that's what i'm gonna do today
i woke up by my sister throwing a block of ice from outside at me so that was fun
then i kinda just laid in bed for an hour trying to convince myself to get up and get ready

oH MY GOSH this morning my mom made me french toast for breakfast !! my parents never make me breakfast it was amazing

um (btw my mom is honestly so nice i love her so much i just thought i would share that. idk my parents are really nice)
i'm reading love&gelato rn. it's a really cute book. i finaltag got around to reading it it's been on my book shelf for forever i've just been reading other books oh well. but look how cute the cover is:

 but look how cute the cover is:

anyways. i'm drinking tea rn and my dog is on my bed. he's cute.

i've been thinking at just random cringey phases i've been through. fun. like the phase i was super into my little pony(the new one) and literally spent HUNDREDS of dollars on merch. also there was this one character named derpy and they took her off the show AND I LITERALLY CRIED. also there was so many fanmade videos i watched and i memorized all the songs and ew cringe(this was like 4 years ago so can we let it go). i went through the random phase and i thought i was funny as shit. i would do weird walks and faces and say the stupidest shit and i was basically like HEY GUYS LOOK HOW QUIRKY I AM HAHAHA so yeah fun. the phase where i wanted to be all "mysterious" and quiet. which didn't work. yeah i'm quiet but i'm quiet and awkward. the phase where i super played up IM SO AWKWARD HAHAHA ugh. where i would go up on the front of class and mess up on purpose so people would laugh at me. or trip on purpose. ughhhhh i hate myself. well in a couple of years i'll probably look back at myself today and cringe. oh well. it's a never ending cycle.

today i was talking to myself on how i don't know what i'm gonna do for my next chapter of 'wrong number'(self promo check it out pls) and she was like you write? and i was like um yeahh kinda. and she was like cool can i read it. and i was like advnjnfrb nooppe.

so fun

um what else. i think im gonna go watch a movie with my mom and do a puzzle. i also need to think what i'm gonna do next for wrong number. ahhhhhhh. okay

ily

(ps: happy birthday lyricallyeleanor aka mark i love you so much!! tysm for being my friend!! hope you have an amazing lgbtq+ cake 🌈)

~imogen