2016-2017

so eleanor did this and all of my other friends so i was #inspired let's do this and see if i can even remember

january-my year started with me and my sister high fiving at midnight. good start. the rest of january was probably filled with shoveling my driveway and watching friends.

february-more snow. more school.

march-my sister birthday. yayy. i can't really remember much of this month. or most months. u can see i have a 10/10 memory

april-started my journal. did a school play where i was a statue. honestly a 11/10 performance.

may-last month of school. also i took a school trip to california(san diego where i was born hehehehe. pls don't stalk me). it was honestly so much fun. told my friends i was bisexual and about my self harm and junk.

june-comic con woo!!!

that's me and my family #nerds

july-a lot of sleepless night.

august-downloaded wattpad woo!! also started school. and 2 of my brothers and my moms birthday. 1st day of school at my new school. also puked on my first day. mom found out about my anxiety and depression and burning/cutting. big month. too much tbh

september-first therapy session. missed too much school. too many existential crisis'.

october-met eleanor. got my first best friend. one of the best months of my life tbh. eleanor i love you(honestly sm happened this month but this is the most important thing tbh)

november-so the group chat begins. one of the worst months in school. ever. too much pointing and laughing tbh.

december-cut myself again. get to be homeschooled. birthday. christmas. now today.

so that's basically my year.

i'm not sure if 2016 was a good or bad year for me. it was just a year. i guess. a different year. that's how i'll name this year. a different year.

so 2017. do whatever. it'll be different. probably. or the same.

honestly 11/10 advice

i love you guys

here's to another different year (i hope we can all still be friends the next year)

~imogen