Hmmm Wow.. thats a lot

So we played. I loved tonights show but right before I went on I had to call home. I got news mom and Mr R are married.. they are getting re-married in june and Both Adam and Claire are having kids,and apparently Adam is moving to back to bmore cause they both got jobs and Rian misses me..So we signed and than i slept over on josh is bus.

“nanana just had sex and it felt soooo good!” my entire band sang as I walked the of the bus. 

“way to be.”I said laughing 

“nice hickey.”sam said 

“had to get her back.”Josh said pulling me into him 

Texts 

Alex Gaskarth so if you go on twitter, there is a picture of a ring.

Me the promise ring you bought me for my b-day?

Alex Gaskarth you know about that?

Me yeah,I found it and the card. 

Alex Gaskarth Hilary thinks I am proposing already.

Me ouch! 

Twitter 

JackAllTimeLow damn whats with all these Alex is getting married tweets. 

AlexAllTimeLow @JackAllTimeLow They found out about the ring I am giving you tonight..

SarahDawesome so many tweets about how they wish Alex was marring me.. all I can say is things aren’t what they seem, take a closer look at the inscription ;)

AlexAllTimeLow RT @CatherineJayATL @SarahDawesome @HilaryJames @AlexAllTimeLow it says princess..

I creeped on Hilary’s tweets 

Twitter 

Hilary James OMG @AlexGaskarth is too cute! Love the fact he engraved it.. 

HilaryJames NO your wrong RT@AllTimebarakat Actually that ring is prob for Sarah,Alex called her his princess,thats why she wore the crown. 

JackAllTimeLow @SarahDawesome What happened to your crown?

SarahDawesome @JackAllTimeLow Alex has it.. 

JackAllTimeLow @SarahDawesome That bitch is craZy! with a Capital Z! 

SarahDawesome @JackAllTimeLow why? 

JackAllTimeLow @AlexAllTimeLow Dude, Your sticking your dick in crazy.. 

“Wow.”I said 

I actually sound checked today.. 

“I want to sing Blackout.”Sam said 

“Me too!”I yelled 

“lets do it.”

So when we sang our second to last song Sam and I did blackout. It was sick. 

I walked off stage all happy.. 

“Sarah!”a way too familiar of a voice yelled I looked over and Saw Cameron Leahy.

“Oh hey.”I said as he hugged me

“You were amazing.”

“Cam why are you here?”

“Um,friends with Sam.”