sometimes you are up and well sometimes you are down...

Got up and headed to the studio. I love being in the studio just doing bonus tracks and random songs,and well finishing this album. by Saturday May 19th so we spent that night in a car on the way to asbury park for Bamboozle. We got to the hotel and all of us fell asleep. Woke up and headed to the festival. 

So we had talent passes but we weren’t allowed in. which confused me cause I was standing in the line being attacked by fans. 

Than we got saved. Actually thats a lie. see Allyson was with Zack. Sam and Greg got saved when they met up with friends. Oliver got lost when I got mobbed and than The doors opened and everyone walked in. I headed for Kill Brand, hung out with them for a bit. The worst part was the fact I couldn’t get away or breathe,a fan was constantly coming up and asking me personal questions. not buying anything so I left Kill Brand and well got mobbed by more fans when I started to head for the main stage but lucky for me I got saved by Marky from Glamour Kills. he made me hang at their tent and than he walked me to the Main stage with a guard dude.  I watched Marianna’s trench. Boy do I LOVE this band! 

“As per special request this goes out to a lovely lead singer of an amazing band Sarah!”Josh said into his mic ‘Its called Shake Tramp!”

People screamed. I stood their smiling.

“You are so in love.”Sam said 

“Oh wow,thanks for letting me die all day!”I yelled as they began to play. 

“You are fine!”He yelled as the band finished up and my phone buzzed

Texts 

Your man <3 come backstage! 

Me In a bit!

Your Man <3 Okay...

Twitter 

JackAllTimeLow playing @TheBamboozle! Its hot lets get naked! :P

AlexAllTimeLow @JackAllTimelow I am Babe! ;)

ZackAllTimeLow I am selling @IamAmerrickan at The @KillBrand tent! come hang! 

RianDawson Hanging with some old friends backstage! found most of @5m2m missing one person @SarahDawesome where are you?

MarkyGK Had to save @SarahDawesome from a mob. poor little thing was terrified! 

RianDawson @MarkyGK The Mob? My sis doesn’t get scared! 

SarahDawesome Dear fans, I love you I do. But can we stop with the pulling and threatening and maybe the scary attacks? Sincerely a terrified lead singer..

Sam5m2m Sitting side stage with the Booo @SarahDawesome for @mtrench 

Greg5m2m @Sam5m2m since when is @SarahDawesome the booo?

OIlypop5m2m @SarahDawesome Need a bodyguard? I got your back babe! 

when the set was over Sam and I headed back to All time low’s bus for some reason. Alex was standing there talking to martin from BLG.

“Oh Coke!”I yelled

“Coke?”Everyone said 

“Oops.”I said as Martin smiled 

“I thought it was Meth?”He said 

“eh apparently you could do many.”

“Missed you babby girl.”