Chapter 17

I was playing Angry Birds when I heard knocking. It was my window. Have I mentioned there is a tree in the front yard that leads right to my window. Convenient right? I opened it while butt-scooting over there. It was a very sweaty Killian.

"Hey Killian, thanks for bringing my stuff," I said with a smile.

"No problem lass. I have three things to tell you," I nodded.

"The first is that Regina's mother died so we all have to play nice with her," I gasped.

"That's terrible!" He agreed.

"The second is that I know you put your father up to making my life hell," I giggled.

"What did he do?"

"I had to run five laps around the field, do all the drills twice, and then go into a push-up competition with him!" I was laughing so hard,

"Do you know how many push-ups I had to do to beat that man? 91! 91!" I was still laughing.

"OMG that many?!" He nodded. I sighed after I stopped laughing,

"What's the third thing?"

"Since you put him up to this and I'm all sweaty..." He tackled me into a bear hug and rubbed his sweat all over me!

"Eww! Killian gross! Get off!" He started laughing that sexy accented chuckle.

"That's what you get love," he got off of me and I pouted.

"Now I have to take a shower, you do too if you want to stay in this room. God! You stink!" He smirked,

"Only if I can take one with you," I smirked.

"Fine, but no funny business. My parents will be home soon," he dramatically huffed and carried me to my bathroom. He set me down and I started the water. He took off his shirt and I checked him out. Damn! He gets sexier every time I see him! I bit my lip. He turned around,

"See something you like, Swan?"

"Yes I do," I took off my shirt and put my hands up in a carry me motion. He chuckled and pulled me up. I took off my underwear and he set me in the shower. Since I could not stand, I was sitting. He got in and let me lean on him for support,

"Not gonna lie Swan, not how I pictured our first shower together," I smacked him and laughed. After we were done washing, he took me out and we got towels. He dried himself up and helped me dry. I looked up at him once he finished drying me. He wasn't being an asshole, he was actually caring for me and being gentle and kind. I pulled his head toward mine and gave him a gentle kiss. It was soft, but sweet, and filled with passion. After we pulled away he picked me up like I was a baby, and dressed me. We were silent the whole time. He managed to put on some boxers and pants before Mom and Dad came home. Yes, I have decided to refer to them as Mom and Dad now, I do love them, I just can't tell them that yet. David came barging in on a bare-chested, wet haired Killian, and a wet haired me.

"Why are you here again, and why are you guys wet?" I was about to answer when Killian cut me off,

"You see Coach, after you nearly made me die from exhaustion, I knew it was Emma's doing and came here. I had to give her her things, and I wanted revenge. I covered her in all my sweat and we had to take a shower,"

"Together?!?!" David exclaimed.

"Don't worry Coach, no funny business. Isn't that right love?" He looked at me and winked. I blushed,

"Dad, it's not like I could shower by myself, what with my legs and all. And don't worry, no funny business," David had his mouth open and just walked away.