Chapter 10

Just another ship song spoof. It's not that long though. Less than 3 minutes.
----------------------------------------------
Emma's POV (Friday end of day)
David and Mary Margaret were actually pretty cool about the whole detention thing. I have to do dishes for a week though. If that ever happened when I was in the system... lets just say my foster fathers weren't nice men. I finally caught up to Ruby. She had sex hair. Oh. My. God. She just had sex with Victor. Why do I know that? Because Victor is leaving the school with his fly down, and lipstick all over his neck.

"RUBY!!" I scolded.

"What? You basically did the same thing,"

"What! I didn't have sex during school,"

"But you got fingered," she gave me a pointed look. But then she started laughing. Before I knew it I was laughing too. She put her arm around my shoulders.

"Off to detention?"

"Yup,"
----------------------------------------------
Killian's POV
I was going to ask Vic a question before detention and I finally caught up to him,

"Hey Vic can I ask you a question?"

"Su-,"

"Great. Would you- is that lipstick?" Vic turned Crimson. "You finally hit it off with Ruby. Up top!"

"What were you going to ask me?"

"You made me bloody forget. Wait. Oh ya, would you be willing to lend me your history homework?"

"I don't kn-,"

"Great thanks! You're the best Vic. Don't forget to use protection!" He rolled his eyes and I ran off to Gold's room. Yay! Time for detention.
----------------------------------------------
Emma's POV
Me, Killian, Ruby, Robin, Regina, and Will sat down in Gold's room. Gold seemed very annoyed.

"Alright dearies, I want everyone at a separate table, and no PDA. Got that?" We all mumble yes, but Killian said 'no promises'. Gold sat down and read a book while we did nothing.

"Oh I almost forgot," dear God what now? "Put your phones in here,"Ruby whimpered as she put her phone in the box. Gold smirked. He was trying to kill us. Ten minutes passed, and we still had nothing to do. Will started banging his head against the desk. Killian raised his hand,

"Mr. Gold can I have a piece of paper?"
Gold handed him paper and resumed reading. Killian took out a straw. Seriously spit balls? Robin was sitting closest to Regina and she kept giving him nasty looks.
----------------------------------------------
Killian's POV
Robin was dying. Help me, he mouthed. I nodded and gave him a thumbs up. I got the paper and made tiny balls and loaded my straw. I spit one at Regina, Ruby, and Will. Ruby thought it was Will and started spitting spitballs at him. Will thought it was Robin and started spitting at him. Regina stood up and yelled,

"Who did that?!?!?" I started snickering. "I bet it was you Emma,"

"What! No. I don't even have paper,"

"Whatever," Gold just walked out,

"I can't do this. You guys know when to leave, I'll leave your phones outside," then we all started laughing. That is all of us except Regina. She has a bloody stick up her ass. I got up and sat next to Swan.

"What do you say we ditch this place and head back to my place?"
----------------------------------------------
Emma's POV
I looked up at him with hooded eyes and bit my lip. I took his hand and we left.
----------------------------------------------
Author's POV
As soon as they walked out the door Robin spoke up,

"At least they're not doing it in the classroom," Will snickered. Regina scoffed,

"You guys disgust me," Ruby got up in her face,

"Shut up Regina. You're just mad you haven't fucked with Killian yet. And the next time you hit my friend I will tear out those extensions with my teeth!" Regina walked away.

"Wow Ruby, I can see why Vic wants you," Ruby laughed.

"Shut up Will," just then Jeff popped up,

"Yoo-hoo, bitches, who wants ice cream and alcohol?" They all jumped up and screamed like little children. They left the school and followed through on their plans. When Gold came back and found the room empty, he sighed and said,

"Why am I not surprised? What is it that those dimwitted teens say? Oh yes, FML,"
----------------------------------------------
Killian's POV
As I'm driving to my house, I can't help but worry about my bloody bastard of a father. He's always drunk and I don't want Swan to see that. Ever since Liam died he started to drink, a lot. I was twelve when that happened. Then when I was fourteen, my mum died. That did it, we moved to the States, and he became abusive. He still is. The only way I can bear with it is to be this popular bad boy. Enough of that, we've arrived.
----------------------------------------------
Emma's POV
When we pulled up to Killian's house, he hopped out of the car and opened my door for me. We heard glass breaking at he looked concerned.

"Wait here," Killian said. I saw a pleading look in his eyes, so I stayed put. I heard a few shouts, but that was all. Killian took my hand and we went upstairs. Once we were up there, he locked his door and pinned me against it. Before I could ask any questions, he engulfed me in a fiery kiss.
----------------------------------------------
Killian's POV
When we were at the front door, I knew my father was home. The only reason I stay here is because I don't have a job, and my house is pretty sweet. When I went up to Father, I could smell the alcohol from ten feet away.

"Killian m'boy, go awwwayyy,"

"No I'm not going to go away. I have a friend over, and I just wanted to ask you not to bother us,"

"That's it. Folllllllow in yourrrr fathersss footsteps," he slurred. "You mean you guys arrrre gonna havvvve sex," I rolled my eyes.

"Perhaps,"

"I wanna meet her," he said suddenly sober.

"No,"

"What do you mean no? I'm you're father. You do as I say!"

"You stopped becoming my father when Liam died!" He swung his fist and slugged me in the face. I couldn't have him be like this when Swan was here. I knocked him out and went to go get Swan. When we got to my room I could tell she was gonna ask a question. So I pinned her against the door, and kissed her with all that I had.
----------------------------------------------
Hey guys, so this chapter is a little shorter than my other ones, but it's still over 1,000 words. XOXO,
-Bella