Chapter 42

MERRY CHRISTMAS CYGNETS!
Emma's POV
On Friday I was still in a small state of shock over our 'lecture'. I couldn't believe they made us do that. It was super awkward, not to mention that I had to learn Killian has had thirty-one girls besides me! During lunch Elsa asked me a question,

"Hey Emma," I looked up from my yummy turkey club sandwich,

"Yes Elsa?"

"Tomorrow I'm helping my aunt Ingrid at her ice cream parlor, but I don't want to do it by myself. Come with me?" I nodded.

"Sure, but I want a free ice cream," she laughed,

"Got it," August and Elsa actually made a pretty cute couple. I'm also glad that August has finally found his special someone. Just like me.
----------------------------------------------
Time skip: Saturday-1:30 pm
Elsa and I had a lot of fun running the parlor for a little bit. I got myself some free rocky road, while Elsa got chocolate.

"We're almost done Emma, all we need to do now is put these last few gallons in the freezer," she said.

"Okay," just then Will walked in.

"Hello ladies,"

"Hey Will," I said.

"Leave the money on the counter and take what you want," Elsa said. Will looked shocked. She actually trusted him. Elsa and I were in the freezer putting the ice cream away, when the freezer shut. We forgot to put the stopper. Elsa and I ran to the door desperately trying to open it.

"WILL!" Elsa and I screamed. We could hear him running toward us.

"How the hell do you open this damn thing?!?!" Will asked. Elsa screamed in frustration.

"It's locked and my aunt has the key,"

"Well where's your aunt?" I asked.

"She's visiting my aunt Helga and she has no cell service...so we're stuck here," she slid down against the wall. I tried to stay calm,

"Will, I need you to get Killian and my dad. They'll figure it out,"

"You got it m'lady," we heard the bell ding and knew he was gone. I was freezing, and Elsa looked fine.

"Aren't you c-cold?" She shrugged,

"I've grown up in this place. I guess you could say that the cold doesn't bother me anymore," I nodded. I was fucking freezing my ass off. Where are they?
----------------------------------------------
Killian's POV
I was doing my workout routine when Will called,
Phone Call
Killian: Ello

Will: mate you have to get down to the station ASAP
He sounded worried. What's happened?
Killian: why what's wrong?

Will: Elsa and Emma were working at her aunts ice cream parlor, and they got trapped in the freezer. And to top it off, her aunt's out of town and had the only bloody fucking key!

Killian: I'm on my way
Call Ended
Bloody buggering fuck! My Swan could freeze in there. I got to the station as fast as I could, and saw Coach and Will. Will has already told him the story, and we headed to the parlor.
----------------------------------------------
Emma's POV
I could practically feel my lips turning blue. My fingertips had no movement, and I could barely walk. Freezing isn't fun. We finally heard the ding of the bell and raced to the door.

"Swan!" I heard a familiar voice ring out.

"Killian!"

"We're going to get you two out of there,"