Chapter 14

Killian's POV
I can't believe what I said to Emma. No! I'm not gonna feel bad about this. I was headed out when Ruby grabbed my wrist and turned me around. SLAP!

"Ow! What the bloody hell was that for?"

"That was for hurting my friend," Then Belle walked up to me.

"Normally I'm not one for violence but.." SLAP! I stood there stunned. This nobody just slapped me! A girl with white-blonde hair came up to me and slapped me! I sped to my house and got out the rum.

"Bad day son?" I rolled my eyes.

"I'll say," the doorbell rang. Perfect opportunity to go away. It was Robin. He is the last person I want to see right now. He basically got me into this mess.

"So, how are you mate?" I laughed.

"I just got slapped four times, and two of them were nobodies. You're asking me how I'm doing? I need a break from this shit,"

"That shitface Victor is having a party tomorrow, wanna go?" Emma was probably going to be there. No! I'll go to the bloody party if I want to!

"Sure mate, I'll go Vic's party," he smiled and went home.
----------------------------------------------
(The next day: lunchtime)
Swan and I have managed not to kill each other during our classes. We don't speak, we just sit there. We were laughing at something Will said, when I abruptly stopped. Fury overtook me. Swan was sitting next to that Boothe kid (August) and was laughing with him. If that wasn't bad enough, she touched his arm affectionately. The bell rang and she gave him a hug and left. What! Are they...together? Am I jealous? No! Killian Jones doesn't get jealous of other guys. Guys are jealous of Killian Jones. Killian Jones is the man! Killian Jones...is now talking to himself as the third person. I put a smirk on my face and walked over to Tink.

"Ello love, want to go to the party with me?" She looked up at me with hooded eyes,

"Sure," after I left, she started giggling with all her friends.
----------------------------------------------
At the party
I was kissing Tink, and she asked if I wanted a drink. I said sure. I looked toward the pool table, and I bugged my eyes. Is that Swan! And Graham! KISSING!
----------------------------------------------
Emma's POV (lunchtime)
Me and August were telling the group stories of what we did in the home together. We were bad. We all were laughing. August was honestly like my brother. I touched his arm and gave him a hug after lunch. It was all friendly though, August and I would never be a thing. We're like family.
After school
"Emma!" Ruby whined, "Pleassssssse,"

"Fine I'll go to Victor's stupid party," she clapped her hands and squealed, "on two conditions," she nodded her head vigorously. "Number one, today's Tuesday I don't want to stay any later than one a.m. Number two, make me look hot,"

"Sure. I would love to! I've been dying to give you a makeover!"

"Hey!" I yelled semi offended.

"Oh come on, I didn't mean it like that. You're beautiful,"

"Aww thanks Rubs,"
----------------------------------------------
After Ruby played dress up with me, I looked in the mirror. Damn, I looked good. I was wearing a really short black dress. Like it barely covered my butt. It was spaghetti strapped and really low cut. The cut stopped four inches above my belly button. I had my cleavage on full display. My hair was up in a messy bun, but the kind that is flattering. I had a smoky eye look, and blood red lipstick. I had a lot of mascara and eyeliner on, with six inch black stilettos. Ruby was wearing a red dress that pushed up her breasts. She has an open back, and there was sheer fabric over her stomach. She had red pumps on, and similar makeup. She admired her handiwork,