Chapter 23

Emma's POV
I was scared out of my mind right now. She had her eyes wide and they had a gleam of evil in them. Her hair looked perfect. Figures. She was wearing leather pants and a black skintight long sleeve shirt. She was wearing four inch pumps and leather gloves. To top it all off, bright red lipstick.

"What did you do to my mom and dad?" I said in a shaky voice, still clutching onto Killian. She just laughed,

"Don't worry Miss Swan, they'll wake up in a few hours. They're not why I'm here," she put her hands on her knees and bent a little, as if she were talking to a child. "Do you want to know why I'm here?"

"Stop with the fucking games Regina. You are an evil psychotic bitch, and I hope that you rot in hell," Killian said. Regina smirked,

"Well well well Captain, that little speech was a bit of a turn on," I glared. It's one thing to terrorize me and my family, but it's another to try and put her ugly ass claws on my boyfriend.

"You stay the hell away from my boyfriend you slut!" She laughed,

"Ooh looks like I struck a nerve. Anyway I'm here," she started strutting around, "Because of you Emma," she took out a gun, "Have you ever wondered why I hate you so fucking much?" I nodded. "Well, here's a story. Once upon a time, there was a girl named Regina, and her mother Cora, an her father. Cora wanted Regina to strive in life, and didn't want anything to stand in her way. When Regina was ten, her father died because he saved her in a fire. Cora still loved her, but she couldn't help but blame her daughter for her husband's death. Regina met a boy named Daniel. They fell in love, and were going to run away together. Of course Cora found out and sent him away. Fate was a bitch, and as soon as he was sent away, he got hit by a car. Do you know who was driving that car?" I was so confused.

"No," she ruefully laughed,

"It was a cold spring day in May. You were set up by your ex-boyfriend Neal to take the blame for cheating on finals. Mr. Mendel was going home, but Neal had to drag him to you so you could get caught. Because Mendel left at the moment he did, after expelling you, he hit Daniel with his car," I gasped.

"Regina I am so sorry. That's terrible, nobody should have to go through that pain," Killian was silent. Regina smiled,

"Does the number one-seventy-five ring a bell?" That's my locker number,

"That's my locker number," Killian gasped.

"Love, that was Daniel's locker," I took a long shot, I went up to Regina and hugged her,

"What the hell are you doing!"

"You obviously had no comfort. I'm hugging you," I took away her gun and backed away. I spoke,

"Ya you've had a rough break. Tough shit. Doesn't mean you terrorize other people you crazy bitch. You went to a raper and an abuser for help. You tormented me and my family. I'm sure as hell not giving a flying fuck about you, or giving you comfort," I tried to shoot her. The magazine was empty,

"FUCK!" Regina took out another gun,

"Yes dear, this one is loaded. Something Walsh taught me. Said you were a handsy one. Had fire, always trying to fight and escape. Then, just as I was using Walsh as my new sex toy, you had to get him thrown in prison. And to top that off, I have no chance ever having a good fuck with the Captain over here," she winked at Killian. He clenched his jaw and put me behind him.

"Time to say goodbye to your boyfriend Emma. Say nightie night Captain," BANG! I was terrified. I looked at Killian. I thought he was shot,

"Killian?"