About the Author

So this is not an update, but I realized something. I have published 31 chapters, yet none of you know anything about me. I wanted to make this as a way for you to get to know me. It would mean a lot to me if you read this, also, you can comment things about yourself or questions that you would like to ask me.

Things about me

Name: my nickname is Bella, and I would like you guys to call me that

Favorite Color: this is weird but I don't have one. It changes all the time.

Fav Show: Once Upon A Time obviously

Fav Ship: Captainswan!!!

Hobbies: I absolutely love to read, it has been my favorite thing since second grade. I really enjoy singing, and I play the piano. I'm a indoors kind of girl, I like my AC.

Appearance: I am 5'7 and a half and have milk chocolate colored eyes. My hair reaches halfway down my butt when it's straightened, and it is extremely thick and curly. I have tanned skin because my family is Egyptian, and I'm often mistaken for being Hispanic.

Location: well on my profile it says the Jolly Roger, haha, I wish. I used to live in California, but I now live in Central United States.

If you read this, thankyou so much! If not, please do. You are free to comment anything you like and I will try to update tomorrow.

-Bella 💋💋