crushes

oh. my. god.

recently, I have found out that i have a crush, and I CANT STOP THINKING ABOUT HIM. we talk basically everyday, and he is so kind, funny and cute. he shouldnt find this bc hes not the type to stalk people (as far as I know) so I think im safe. im not gonna name him, but yeah.

so. he has blonde hair, bluey-grey eyes, he's tall, but not as tall as me (im 5'10 oops) , hes really clever, hes kind and considerate, hes so funny, we like the same lessons, youtubers and memes, hes v good at art, his handwriting is perfect, he plays hockey, rugby and football, hes v competitive, he can run really fast (but I still beat him in a race hahaha), his voice his so cute, his laugh is amazing, his jokes are terrible yet incredible at the same time. I could go on but I wont.

BUT THE REASON I WANTED TO WRITE THIS IS BECAUSE THIS CRUSH IS TAKING OVER MY LIFE. I CANT STOP THINKING ABOUT HIM AND HIS JOKES, HIS LAUGH, HIS EYES, AND JUST EVERYTHING ABOUT HIM. TO ME, HE IS UTTER PERFECTION. luckily, none of my friends like him so haha he will be mine

so, if future me is reading this I want to know if I ever hooked up with him, and if it went well or not.

and if **** is reading this, im praying that you dont have a crush. please. im begging you. oh, and sorry for that weird conversation we had a few months ago. oops.

-xokayla