Fandoms

Don't get me wrong, I love fandoms. In fact, I am in a few my self. Its not that I don't belong in all fandoms but some of the drama that goes on in fandoms. In some fandoms, the "fans" go crazy and hate who the fandom is about just because they are in a relationship. Like, just let people love who they love, you cant hate people because of love. Sometimes, especially in bands, people love certain members and hate others. Its like, ok just don't be in the fandom if you only like 1 person involved in it. Then you also get these fans who say that they supported them since day one. Really? Sometimes, their parents didn't even support them since day one so I don't understand how you knew them and loved them the second after they uploaded their first video or made their first song or wrote their first book. Another thing is the fans who have so much money to buy every single item of merch that the people release but cant afford to buy their friend lunch when the left it at home or had no money to buy it. I think, last of all is the fans who are so rude towards other fandom members. Like, there is going to be more than one person in the world who likes the person you like so don't hate on them, instead, make internet friends with them. Problem solved.