Confession of a Cheerleader (lesbian Story) 15

I felt my bed trembled and I immediately searched for my phone. It was Jen.

"Lazy Ass, I've been calling you!" She yelled on the other line. I stretched myself and greeted Jen with a sluggish yawn. It was 915am and school's about to start in half an hour.

"I'm not going to school Jen."

"What the fuck?" Jen sounded irritated. "And what's the reason for this Arch?"

And in a second, I was reminded of Jane. I could still feel pain I felt yesterday. It hurt so bad that I could feel my heart draining. Why didn't she say anything? Does she hate me? I never expected that Jane would completely ignore of my feelings. She could at least care of a bit or maybe, just say something. I don't mind getting rejected straight in the face. But to get walked out by someone you love, is one thing I'm not prepared of.

"Arch!" Jen screamed. I pulled my phone away from my ears. If you need a good alarm clock, I would most recommend Jen. I quickly pushed my thoughts aside.

"Jen, I'm sick." I exaggerated with an ailing tone.

"What? Love sick?" she taunted. "Come on Arch, there's a ball practice today."

I looked to my clock, again. There's no way I'll reach school on time. I just have to intensify this so-called bad condition I am in. So, I started coughing.

"Cut the crap Arch." Damn, I sure suck at pretending to be sick.

"Well, you better come down for today's practice." Jen demanded. "I'll just inform your advisor about your ILLNESS and that you won't be showing up for class today."

She then hung up on me. Bitch, I thought.

Jen didn't give me options on whether I should or not turn for practice. So I heaved a sigh and stared blankly at the ceiling. I then rolled to the side and hugged my bolster. My face was burning up and I could feel tears forming in the edge eyes. I quickly wiped it off. Why am I feeling this way? I am being all emotional for this one particular someone. Jane can undoubtedly bring me in my highest spirit and at the same time, buried me down to my lowest.

.............................................

Someone was calling. I took a quick glimpse at the color id. It was Micah.

"Why aren't you in school today Arch?"

I suddenly remember on falling asleep while thinking about the confession I made to Jane. I yawned and rubbed my eyes.

"Hey Mics." I said. "I wasn't feeling well." Then I heard Jen in the background yelling that I was "one lazy fuck face."

Micah laughed while trying to hush Jen down. Jen sure was getting on my nerves.

"And why aren't you feeling well Arch?"

I paused. Why do people ask questions to those who feel unwell? When you're sick, you are SICK, right? There's no reason for that rather than bacteria complicating your system. Since I am not actually sick, their concern sounded more of mocking.

"I just don't want to talk about it." And I hung up on them. I wasn't really in the mood to be laughed at now. Micah called back again and so did Jen. But, I didn't pick up their calls and instead, off my phone. I needed peace right now.

..............................................................

I walked out to our front lawn. The bushes needed trimming, I thought. But I was too lazy to take up the job. I did some breathing exercises and sat by the porch beside the main door. Then I felt someone was staring at me. I don't know about others, but I could easily sense when someone's looking at me. I tried to avoid the awkward feeling by whistling. Then I saw a familiar face from a far. Samantha was walking closer.