bath time

Sebastian's pov: 

           I couldn't believe this was happening. I finally knew  my feelings for ceil. and his feeling towards me.   The kiss we shared was passionate and caring, full of love. I never thought this would happen it was so unexpected. After the kiss we simply pulled away and looked into each others eyes. His beautiful blue that always seem to be full of pain, were full of love. I smiled at him and he returned one. This was the first time I have seen him smile. He always claimed that he had forgotten how to smile.

Ceil's pov: 

           He smiled at me and I returned one a real smile. Sebastian was the one who helped me remember how to smile and now that I remembered it was hard to stop. I was actually happy for the first time since the day my parents passed. Now that  Sebastian and I knew are feelings  towards each other everything seemed to fall into place. I was happier than I've ever been. I began to wonder what my parents would have thought. I mean was a guy, the butler, and a demon. They wouldn't approve they probably would  have token me to he church to be "cleansed" of my "sins". Which I think is bull shit i should be able to love who I want to with out being killed. love is love.

Sebastian's pov:  

                   Ceil was deep in seemed to be deep in his thoughts. "i'm gonna go finish preparing dinner "I said. "see ya then , love" he said smiling. His smile made my heart melt. This was the second time I seen him smile I was hoping i'd get to see him smile more often. His smile was  beautiful. when he smiled his ocean blue lit up. I always loved to be drowning in the waves of his pretty blue eyes. He had the whitest teeth. That were white as pearls. He was a beautiful human. The most beautiful human I have ever seen and that's saying a lot cause I hate humans. Except for him he's different. I don't know what makes him different but he is. He's special, unique in his own ways. I finished preparing dinner and took the trip up the long and curvy stair case once more. I knocked on the door telling him dinner was served. He opened the doors and smiled his beautiful smile." May I escort you master? "I asked. "please, call me ceil and of course" he smiled. I linked our arms and we made our way down the dim hall and down the curvy staircase. I loved the feeling of his touch. We got a few looks from Mayrin, Baldroy, and Finny on our way to the table we simply ignored them. they were not  ready to know just yet. "we will let them find out our feelings for each other on their own" ceil said. " I think that's a splendid idea I said. we made it t the dinning hall. I was about to walk off when. ceil told me to sit with him. "Please dine with me Sebastian" he said quietly sat next to him and the chef came out with another plate and set it in front of me. I thanked him and bowed and left. Leaving me and Ceil alone.

ceil's Pov: 

"Sebastian i'm very happy, you feel the same as I do." i said smiling at him. He flashed me the most beautiful smile. "me too, Ceil" he said staring into my eyes. We finished eating and  the chef came out bringing the table ware to the kitchen to be washed. Sebastian reminded me it was time for my bath. He lead me upstairs to my room and walking to the bathroom inside of my room picking out my pajamas. he turned on the water and began unbuttoning my shirt as he always did but this time it felt different it made my heart flutter. He pulled the shirt off my shoulders and unbuttoned my pants sliding them off and pulling off my undergarments. I watched at he stared at me I stepped in the bath and grabbed a cloth and began bathing me. "Sebastian?" i asked. "yes, love?" he questioned back. "Would you like to bathe with me?" I questioned. ( I know what your thinking but its not sexual get your head out of the gutter) He smiled and took of his clothes. He was even more beautiful without clothes than he was with them. he slowly stepped in and slid into sitting position. Our legs tangled together and he washed my hair as I washed his. we bathed each other and when we finished we stepped out. Sebastian placed the towel over my shoulders and he rapped his around his waist. he helped my dry off and put my night clothes on. He left and went to his room so he could also get dressed. When I figured he was finished I rang the bell for him. He came and tucked me in and pecked my lips. 'good night love" he said walking out closing the door. After that I fell into sleep.