Don't say it show it

SMUT WARNING
     Ceil's POV:
         It was time for my bath and Sebastian and I were in the washroom. He sat me on the ledge of the tub and crouched down in front of me and began to unbutton my shirt. His black hair was messy and hanging slightly in his face. His purple eyes looking at me as he gracefully went down unbutton each individual button. Once the shirt was unbuttoned I reached out to him and moved his hair from his face and put my hand on his cheek. He snuggled into it and smiled. I smiled too. I pulled my hand away and he stood up and slowly pulled my shirt off my shoulders and down my arms. He rubbed his hands down my chest to my pants  and unbuttoned and unzipped them. Then he undid my shoe buckle and slowly pulled my socks off throwing them on the floor next to my shirt. He slid my pants down my legs and pulled my boxers down. He helped me into the tub and couched down at the side of it. I ruffled his hair.
"I love you" he said.

   I smiled  and got a pleasant idea. I felt myself getting hard just by the thought of him and the fact the he undressed me made even harder.

Sebastian's POV:
"I love you" I said.

Ceil smirked at me evilly. It was so hot my dick was nearly in my ass. I coughed to try not to moan at how hot he was.

"Don't say it" he said. He came closer to me and I was getting so hard. He came to my ear and whispered "show me" his hot breath on my neck. My breath hitched and immediately ripped my shirt off buttons flying everywhere and violently unzipped my pants and threw them. I was breathing heavy has I threw my boxers across the washroom. My dick sprang free and when ceil's eyes landed on it he smirked once again. I crawled into the tub my torso between his legs and my own legs bent. I hovered over him and grabbed him face connecting my lips to his . I began to rub his thigh and his mouth opened into an "o" shape. I slipped my tongue in his mouth. Our tongues fought for dominance. We were breathing heavy and our make out session got more violent as our tongues tangled together. Ceil groaned.

I reached down between us and began to give him a hand job moving my hand up and down and lightly squeezing his dick. He threw his head back his eyes nearly rolling into his head. He looked so hot. He pushed me down and crawled on top of me. He locked dick chest and my stomach to my dick. He lowered his head and wrapped his lips around my dick. He deep throated my dick. I groaned and threw my head back as he circled his tongue on my tip. He continued to deep throat me.

"Fuck yes ceil baby like that" I groaned.

He groaned against my dick and it sent me over the edge. My hand knotted in his hair as pleasure washed over me and screamed his named holding his head on my dick as my liquids flowed down his throat. he pulled back and swallowed and opened his mouth to show he swallowed every drop it was so hot. I turned his over so his back was facing me and his knees were bent he gripped the ledge of the tub. Spread his legs a little more. I kissed his neck and slowly pushed my dick into his ass.

"Fuck Sebastian" he moaned loudly. I felt so turned on by him moaning my name. I thrusted in and out of him faster. I groaned and he moaned. I gripped his hair as I pounded him. "Sebastian harder. I obeyed and went faster and harder into him. "Fuck Sebastian right there" he moaned.

"Scream my name" I groaned

"But Sebas"I slammed into him

"I said yell my name" I groaned

I pounded faster and he moaned more and more. We both close to the edge. The only sounds in the room was slapping skin, heavy breathing, and groans.

"SEBASTIAN" he screamed as he came.

Him screaming my name brought me to the edge and I came all over his back with a loud moan.  I got out of the tub and helped him get washed up. Before I got him out I leaned in and kissed his lips and pressed our foreheads together. " I love you"

"I love you too"  he replied

A/n
Hope y'all enjoyed this filthy smut ya animals 😏