garden

Sebastian pov:   
       It was a bright sunny day and ceil was in his study standing in front of his window staring down at the garden the sun was beating down on the flowers and the grass was a vibrant green. I walked over to his side. "Beautiful weather, best we have had in a long time" I said.
"Would you like to join me for a stroll in the garden?" He asked "I would love to" I smiled and we walked through the manor and out to the garde walking through bushes of flowers. I knew roses were ceil's favorite so I picked one and handed it to him kissing him. Once we made it to clear patch of grass we layed next to eachother watching the clouds past. Ceil moved closer to me and layed his head on my chest and I ran my fingers through his hair and kissed his forehead. He smiled and a blush crept on his face He buried his head in the crook of my neck. I smiled down at him "your fucking adorable" I said looking down at him. He blushed more and we just layed in the grass as the colors of millon flowers surrounded us and the sent of roses filled the air. The wind was blowing and the sun was beating down on us.
       We walked through the garden heading back to the manor hand in hand. I rubbed circles on ceils hand with my thumb. We made it back to the manor and went back into his study I sat in his chair and he sat on my lap laying his head on my chest. As I read him romeo and juliet. I soon her his breathing change and him relax. I looked down at him and smiled he was so cute cuddled into me. He looked so peacful. I carefully picked him up bridal style and carried him to his room laying him down on the matress. I kissed his forehead and whispered "I love you" I walked out and shut the door and went downstairs to prepare dinner.