Wedding Day Sebastian's POV

I waited at the end of the isle for ceil our guest watching eagerly. He was late and I began to worry thought I would give him another minute before jumping to conclusions. He may not be ready, but a minute had past and nothing had happened. I turned to Baldroy asking him to check on him. A few minutes of waiting in silence and he  had returned without Ceil. I was scared and confused as he ran down the isle toward me. A knot had tied in my stomach and I felt like I was going to puke. He approached me catching his breath. He gave me a worried look and said "I am afraid the young master is no where to be found however I found this..." He held a pink bow. "Elizabeth I sneered. 

                  I told everyone about the situation and they slowly began to leave. Once everyone was gone I ran thought the manor to the front. There was a carriage waiting outside and hopped onto it. I was breathing heavy as I steered the carriage and began to pick up pace. I had to make it to Elizabeth's family's manor as fast I could. I sped down the dirt roads trees becoming a blur. I feared that she would hurt him. 

                  I turned the carriage into the manor almost tipping the whole thing over. I ran inside bursting the door and running through the manor ignoring all the servants and people shouting at me. I made it to Elizabeth's room but no one was in there so, I ran around the manor looking for her and where ever she had put Ceil. I was being chased by guards there Armour clicking as I ran through the manor. I saw a cellar door and opened it jumping in. I heard the guards running by the door. and I turned and made my way down the stairs wondering  what was down in the basement. It was dark and dusty and smelt like must. I walked down the cellar stairs and turned the corner. 

                  In the back of the room I saw Ceil he was tied up and had duct tape on his mouth. I ran to him untying him and taking the duct tape off his mouth. He stood from the chair and hugged me. I put my finger on the bottom of his chin lifting his head and making him kiss me. We kissed our lips moving in sync. The kiss deepened and it was passionate. We interrupted by Elizabeth coming in and yelling "Hey hands off my fiance" I turned to her and ran towards her pushing her down and reaching down ripping her heart out. I held the heart in my hand then through it down at her dead body. I turned and ceil was behind me. I cupped his face with my hands and we shared a passionate kiss. "I thought I would never see you again" He said a tear slipping down his cheek. I wiped my own tears from my face then wiped his. "I will always be here, As long as i'm around nothing will happen to you"I said. I scooped him up in my arms. He nuzzled into my chest. I carried him upstairs and took the back door so no one would see me. "lets go get married" I said looking down at him and smiling. He smiled back and he tipped my head down to peck my lips.