ball part 1

Sebastian pov:

                            I watched as Ceil opened the letter that Baldroy had just given to him from the Queen. He opened the letter quickly and started reading the words the queen had written and he looked up at me handing me the letter I took it gently from his soft small hands and began reading through the Queens words which read 

"My dearest ceil,

        I am having a ball tomorrow night at 7:00 pm to 10:00 pm and would very much enjoy if my beloved guard dog could attend. You must wear proper attire and bring an escort. We are celebrating the birth of my daughter and Her beloved husband's child, Lillian. So gifts would be highly appreciated. I understand if you can not attend because of your duties at the Phatomhive manor However, I think you could use a bit of fun after everything you have been through and all of hard work you have done.

         I would also like to discuss a few things with you and your close butler, Sebastian. It is very important so, if you can not attend it would be longer until I am able to discuss it with you.

Sincerely, Your Queen"

                I turned to ceil "Do think she heard about us" I asked. "I Don't know but would it matter if she did  nothing can come between not even her... I wont let anyone tear us apart " Ceil was looking me right in the eye I shook my head and my eyes began to water why can't we just be happy without people telling us were bad people because of who we love. Is it wrong to be in love with someone who is the same gender. "How can it be so wrong when it feels so right?" the tears were coming down and I couldn't stop them. Ceil Stood up from his chair and hugged me. "Hey, listen to me" He stood on his toes and cupped my face looking into my teary eyes "we have worked so hard to be together, No one will tear us apart this relationship is stronger than this" at this point we both had tears in our eyes. I leaned down and connected my lips to ceil's. He deepened the kiss and and and I could feel his pulse against my chest. we pulled away and I cupped my hands on his face wiping his tears with my thumbs. "were going to go to the ball, and show everyone what we are made of" I smiled at his words.He could always find a way to make me smile. He smiled back I love the way he smiles.

                    We went to our rooms to start getting ready wanting to look our best for the occasion. I combed my hair and made sure it was silky I made sure I wore a blue tie for ceil.  

Time skip brought to you by ceils eyes

                    I finished getting ready and went downstairs where the servants were waiting for ceil and I. I walked down stairs and stood at the end of the long winding staircase and a few minutes later ceil was at the top of the staircase He looked hot as fuck. My mouth was gaped open as I stared at him taking in his beauty. He blushed holding the railing and walking gracefully down the steps. He stopped and I linked arms with him. "You look amazing" I said smiling. He smiled back and looked down blushing on the way to the queen's castle we were in the back of the carriage while the servants drove. Ceil was holding my arm with his head on my shoulder my other hand was content on playing with his hair. We pulled up in front of the huge magnificent castle the servants opened the door and ceil and I stepped out. Tonight was going to be great.