Undertaker

Ceils pov

              Today was the day Sebastian and I would meet with the undertaker to pick a coffin for our baby Samuel. We hopped in the carriage and headed to the under takers shop. I remained quiet the whole time and Sebastian reached over and grabbed my hand we held hands the whole ride.
        We slowly stepped out of the carriage and walked towards the shop Sebastian took a deep breath and then opened the door. We walked inside and we didn't see anyone. In the corner of the room there was a purple coffin standing up. The door opened and out stepped the undertaker. His grey hair in his eyes and mischievous smirk on his face.  "Ceil phantomhive" he
     "We are here for a coffin for-for our baby" I said breaking into tears. I almost fell to the floor but Sebastian caught me.
       "I am very sorry to hear that" the undertaker said sincerely. He spent the rest of the day looking for coffins and making more choices for his funeral. We wanted Samuel to have a beautiful ceremony to celebrate his short life on this earth.
           We got back in the carriage at sunset. I looked at ceil my eyes full of tears. He met eyes and took my face in his hands. "Ceil what is it? What's wrong?" He asked concerned.  I put my hand on his which was still on face.

"Was I a good father ?" I asked him

"Of course you were ceil you were the best father a baby could ask for I never doubted you for a second" he replied

"Thanks Sebastian you always know what to say" I cup his face and kissed his lips.

"I love you so much" he whispered

"I love you too" I smile as he presses his forehead to mine.

        We step inside the manor and the servants came running down the stairs when they made it to the end of the stairs they approached us slowly as if we were fragile as glass. "H-how did it go?" Mayrin asked.

"It went....ok" Sebastian said.

"Dinner is ready in the dining room" baldroy said.

     "Ok" we said in unison and we sat down at our places and ate in silence. Until we both finished and Sebastian rang the bell and mayrin ran in. "Mayrin will you please go get out performers?" He asked

"Yes sir"

"Sebastian what are you doing?"

"I want to dance with you I can't remember the last time we shared a dance"

     I smiled at him and he smiled back the performers came in with their instruments and began to play. Sebastian walked to the end of the table and put his had out. "May I have this dance ceil?" He asked.

"Of course" I took his hand and stood I wrapped one arm around his neck and he put the hand that wasn't in mine on the small of my back. We danced our bodies moving in sync. He put his forehead on mine our lips inches from each other. "I love you more than anything" he whispered before connecting our lips.  I kissed his him back still dancing he deepened the kiss then pulled away and we stared into each others eyes and smiled before take our hands from each other's and wrapping our arms around each other and dancing like that. "Sebastian...." I whispered.

"Yes ceil?" He whispered

"I lost Samuel...I lost my parents.... promise me I won't ever lose you" a tear streamed down my cheek and I took my head off his shoulder looking into his eyes.

"I promise...I promise that I will always be here" he said.

I connected our lips and we shared a deep kiss. "But ceil...." he pulled away a tear streaming down his face. "One day I'm going to lose you and I'm gonna have to deal with that pain for all of eternity. Ceil... I love you and I never I want to lose you I can't lose you" he said tears streaming from his eyes.

"Don't think about it now we still have plenty of time to be together" I said

The song ended and we went up stairs to get ready for bed. I hopped in the tub and Sebastian slid in too I sat in between his legs as he washed my hair massaging the shampoo into my hair. He washed it out and kissed the crook of my neck. I turned to face him and washed his hair he rubbed his hands down my chest. I smiled at him and he smiled at me. I pecked his lips before rinsing his hair. We got out and into our pajamas. We climbed into bed and I lied my head on Sebastian's chest as he ran his finger through my hair and kissed my forehead.

"We're gonna get through this ok ceil?"

"Ok" I said and nodded.

"Try get some sleep" I said

Sebastian played with my hair until I fell asleep.

Sebastian's pov:

     I thought about the conversation ceil and I had earlier. I did not want to ever lose him but I knew I would. I looked down at him sleeping peacefully. What if there was something I could do. I thought and thought until it hit him. I could turn him into a demon.

I couldn't do that to him just yet he was too young. Being human is a gift and I was not going to take that gift from ceil at least not now. He deserves to have a normal life...but I don't want to lose him so when the time comes I will turn him.

I could not tell ceil my plan until the time was right so I would keep it to myself until I turned him. I smiled down at him he was so adorable when he slept. I sighed I was so lucky to have him. He was the only person I loved  the only person I would do anything for.