be mine?

ceil's pov: 

                     I woke up sweating and shaking with tears streaming down my face. I was screaming. Soon Sebastian came bursting through the doors of my room. "ceil, what happened are you okay" he said walking towards the bed and sitting next to me and pull me into his chest hugging me. "shh, your okay, i'm here now, do you wanna tell me what happened?" he said stroking my hair. " I-I  had a dream and- and you....you died I lost you" I said hugging him tightly sobbing into his chest. "ceil, i'm here i'm fine, i'm a demon remember i cant die" he said. I looked up at him. "I suppose your right" i said putting my head in the crook of his neck. " you probably get some sleep now he said getting up to leave. I grabbed his hand. " wait will you sleep with me" I said looking up at him. "of course" he said climbing under the covers and laying next to me. turned to face him and snuggled into him as he wrapped his arms around me. I fell asleep breathing in his scent he smelled like roses and rain. After that I had a dream Sebastian and I were in the rose garden in the rain laying in the grass kissing each  other passionately.  

Sebastian's pov: 

                     I uncovered and carefully got out of bed not wanting to wake Ceil. I opened the curtains and let the sun stream in. the rays of sun washed over ceil who was still sleeping it was a beautiful sight. He looked adorable curled up under the covers breathing peacefully.  Unfortunately I had to wake him up for he had to start his day.  I walked over to is side of the bed and took my hand and place my palm on his forehead sliding it up to move his hair   to reveal his forehead I placed a kiss on it then kissed each of his cheeks and started leaving soft kissing down his neck. He woke up and smiled at me I came up and pecked him on the lips. "Its time to wake up love" I smiled at him and he got up and I puled his clothes from his dresser. slowly began to unbutton his sleep wear and dressed him. Once he was ready He walked to his steady and I walked down stairs and  prepared his breakfast. When it was finished I placed his scones on the tray along with his tea and carried it to his study placing the food on his desk. I walked over to side of his desk and knelt down beside him. He was writing a letter to Elizabeth breaking the engagement off. "Ceil what are you doing?" I questioned" we can keep this a secret were not even a real thing I said. He simply looked at me and shook his head no." Sebastian I love you and I want us to be a thing, so I guess what i'm trying Sebastian is.... well...Will you be mine?" he asked grinning. I pecked his lips. "of course" I smiled.  He smashed his lips against mine and I melted into the kiss we tangled our fingers in each others hair. we pulled away and smiled at each other. 

Ceil's pov: 

             After Sebastian left to check on the servants . I finished my letter and had the messenger come and take it to her. I knew she would be heart broken but I seen girls as friends and that's all I wanted her to be to me. I just didn't have interest in her. My heart belonged to Sebastian and today i'm going to tell everyone i'm proud of my decision i'm proud to be gay and have Sebastian as a boyfriend they don't need to understand.