kidnapped

Sebastian's pov: 

                 Today we are going to The park to watch a drawing competition. Of course we were invited ceil is the queen's  guard dog after all. Ceil and I are going to come out to the public today we have decided that we are proud of who we are we have nothing to be ashamed of. Love is love and we are proud of each other. We have no reason  to hide. We are in love and nothing can stop that. 

Ceil's pov: 

                   once the drawing competition was over I yelled at everyone to wait I climbed up onto the stage and told Sebastian to join me. He climbed up onto the stage next to me. I intertwined fingers with him and crashed our lips together we pulled away not releasing hands. I stared into the crowd everyone had a scared/confused look on their face. "I love Sebastian" I said "and you cant do anything about it love is love" I said pecking him on the lips one last time we jumped down and were immediately met by the church priest who was saying we were satanist and that we were unholy I could see Sebastian becoming very angry. "Sebastian, who cares what he says he's just a religious, judgmental prick" I said to him. He took a deep breath and shook it off we locked hands and called for the servants we got in the carriage in left I over heard the servants talking  about how  they had always wanted us to date and that we were cute together.

Sebastian's Pov: 

                    we returned to the manor and We want back to ceil's study and he sat on the desk and stood in front of him scooping his face into my hands and kissing his lips. We heard a knock at the door and we both groaned. walked to the door opening it to reveal mayrin "Maytin what's the problem? "I questioned angry. she told me she broke a tea pot and I sighed walking down the stairs to go clean it up.

Ceil's pov: 

                    Once Sebastian left to go clean Mayrin's mess. I sat down at my desk and  I began looking through the mail. I was about to open a letter from the queen when the window behind my desk shattered ,the glass  hitting my back.  I turned to see a person in all black clothing  and a black ski mask before I could say anything He placed a hand over my mouth and pulled from behind out the window, and smashed the gun against my head. After that everything went black.

Sebastian's pov: 

                 After cleaning up Mayrin's mess, I went back upstairs to Ceil's study I climbed the staircase and walked calmly through the hallways. I opened the door to his study looking at the horrific scene in front of me ceil's desk  chair was flipped over and the window had been smashed, His papers were scattered on the floor it looked like it had rained glass and paper. I called out Ceil's name multiple times but got no response something had happened I ran downstairs telling the servants to clean the study and watch over the house. Hopefully they wouldn't do something stupid. I ran to the carriage out front hopping on the horse and driving like a manic I needed to get to Ceil I already knew who took him at this point. and they were going to pay.  If the do even the tiniest bit of damage to him I will take everything and everyone they love. After minutes that felt like hours of passing trees. I finally pulled up to the manor which belonged to Ceil's  kidnappers.......