Why Me?

A/n: Hey guys sorry I haven't updated in like ages but I am now so I hope you enjoy. Love Ya. 

Ceil's Pov: 

   After the war with Alois, the servants went outside to clean the mess we left behind Sebastian and I prepared to go for a horseback ride through the gardens. Sebastian lifted me up onto my horse and then jumped onto his own. I was riding a white horse and Sebastian was riding a black one. We walked through the gardens of green bushes filled with red roses. Sebastian couldn't keep his eyes off of me and almost lost his balance. I laughed quietly and looked at him smiling foolishly. It's amazing how after all this time he still looks at me like the most beautiful piece of art he has ever seen in his life. 

"Sebastian" 

"Yes my love?" he replied. 

"Why me?" I asked. 

"What?" He looked at me confused. 

"Of all the people in the world you choose me," I said.

"A mere human boy. So why Sebastian why did  you chose me?" 

"We do not get to choose," Sebastian said. 

"We do not choose the thief that steals from us...We merely let our guard down, " Sebastian said. 

"We can't choose who steals our heart" He continued. 

"The day I met you Ceil. That was the day I let my guard down " 

       He looked down at the ground blushed a bright red. Combing his fingers through his hair. I could feel my own face hearing up as we approached the castle. I had been staring at Sebastian so long I hadn't even realized we finished the maze. We left our horses to the stables. Sebastian slipped his hand into mine and kissed my cheek. 

"I do not know who I would be if I never met you Ceil...Never doubt my love for you. In my eyes, you are so much more than a mere human boy. You are the ocean, the stars in the night sky. Ceil you are everything beautiful and right in this world." he said. 

   I felt tears building in the corner of my eyes and I grabbed Sebastian's collar pulling him towards me and crashing my lips into his. He tangled his hands into my hair and slipped his tongue into my mouth. At that moment with Sebastian, It was as nothing else existed him and me in all the universe. We pulled apart and I stared into his red eyes his hand holding onto my hips and my hands on his chest.  

A/n: sorry for this being a short update considering I have not updated in forever and you deserve better but I'm having writer's block so I will try my best to get you full nice big chapter tomorrow love yall I mean its better than nothing right?