Funeral

Ceil's pov:
It was the day of Samuel's funeral. I was wearing black trousers and a black dress shirt tucked in and a blue bow tie. Sebastian was wearing black trousers and a black dress shirt with a purple tie.

"Are you ready ceil?" He asked as I was looking in the mirror crying.

"Yeah" I wiped my tears and stood walking out the door. As we were walking down the stairs I felt Sebastian's finger touch my hand and then he slowly slid his hand into mine. I looked at him and his face was streaked with tears. We got in the carriage and I kissed his cheek.

We arrived at the funeral and everyone was staring at us as we walked down the isle to our seats in the front. All eyes watched us until we made it to our seats.

"Thank you all for coming" the preacher said.

"Today we are here to celebrate the life of Samuel phatomhive" he continued

After he spoke about our little Samuel and how he would he remembered. He pointed to us "now a few words from Samuel's fathers ceil and Sebastian"

We stood and slowly and made our way to the podium. Tears filling our eyes we began to speak.

"Samuel was a bright child he was always smiling and laughing. He could be a smile on anyways face. He could have been something amazing we knew he would be. I remember when we first brought Samuel home and everyone was so excited all wanted to hold him he brought joy to our manor.  Our manor was the gloomiest of places and Samuel changed that"  I said my voice cracking.

Sebastian reached over and grabbed my hand as he spoke. "Samuel was the sweetest more pure child. He was a representative of me and ceils love for each other. We loved our little Samuel more than ourselves. He was glue that held everyone together. He was baby so pure he moved the heavens and made hell seem less like hell  goodbye Samuel you're daddies love you" we were now Both blubbering crying messes.

We took our seats and went through the rest of the ceremony before leaving. We sat in the carriage and made our way home. Sebastian lied his head on my shoulder and I put my arm around him. We made it home and we went up stairs and sat in my bed just talking about all the memories of Samuel and laughing. Eventually I got tired and Sebastian and I got under the covers and I lied my head his chest and he ran his fingers through my hair. I looked up and pecked his lips.

" I love you more than I could ever scream" I told him.

"Love you more than anything in the world" he said

I fell asleep in Sebastian's embrace. I loved him so much. He was my night in shining armor. He has always been there for me.

Sebastian's pov:

"I promise that as long as I'm around no harm will ever come to you" I whispered to ceil. Even though I knew he was sleeping and couldn't hear me.

He was the most gorgeous person alive. He was the most kind compassionate person. I kissed his cheek and continued to run my hands through his hair as he peacefully slept with his head on my chest. I could never even imagine a world without him. I never knew that I would ever find anyone as perfect for me as ceil. He was my everything. I stroked the side of his face  with my hand.

A/n: I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter even though it was short once again thanks for the support love you guys xoxo