wedding day ceil's pov:

Ceil's pov:

                Today was going to be perfect. I was going to be dedicating my life to the person I love the most. I would do any thing for him and I know he would do anything for me ( and not just because I sold my soul to him) but, because we are in love. He is everything I have ever wanted I could never find the right girl. Now that I have discovered who I really am I feel great and I have Sebastian to thank. He opened up my eyes to what love really is. He helped me find out who I was, He protected me from everything, He saved me from the dark, and he is my light. I am ready to dedicate my life to him. 

            I was in my room with Baldroy who was getting me ready for the wedding. He was making sure I looked my best. My tie was purple and my suit was black. Everything was going perfectly. I was in my room and I was looking out the window as Baldroy was taking the lint off my suit. The curtains were open letting the sun flow in, the sky was a beautiful blue and fluffy white clouds floated across the sky. Today was going to be beautiful. 

         Baldroy finished up and left the room closing the door behind him. I was looking in the mirror making sure I looked my best for the wedding. and that  is when it happened. Behind me in the mirror, I seen the balcony door swing open to reveal Elizabeth wearing a black mourning dress the curtains were blowing around her and the wind was blowing the balcony doors against the walls and making a slamming noise. I was horrified and did not know what to do. She approached me covering my mouth with her hand and taking a needle from her pocket she injected the needled into my arm. I did not know what she had injected into me but it made everything fade to black as I was left unconscious. l

TIME SKIP

     I woke up in a dark cold and large cement room that seemed to be a basement. I was horrified and I was tied to a chair in the back end of the room a few feet in front of me was a single light bulb hanging from a string I felt chills all through my body as I remembered what happened. I saw Elisabeth's tiny  feet coming down the stairs. I wanted to yell at her but my mouth was taped shut as she kept getting closer to me I began wiggling around and trying to scream. "I cant believe  you were going to marry a man, We both know you do not want to I know you would rather marry me" I wiggled and screamed more I wanted to kill her. In my mind I called over and over Sebastian but I knew the only way to summon him would be to yell to him she walked around my chair slowly stroking my hair I began to cry and she laughed. She walked away and went upstairs after her parents calling for her I guess they do not know. she is holding me hostage. 

      As hours past I sat alone in the basement afraid and alone. This was not how I expected today to go. I did not want this to happen. Today was suppose to be beautiful. A day spent with my true love Sebastian. Instead I was trapped in my crazy ex's basement with no way out. I did not know if I would ever get out. Would I ever return to Sebastian? Would I ever be held in his embrace again? Would I ever kiss his lips again? In that moment I just wanted ti be with him so bad.  I missed him and I was afraid.