ball part 2: Sebastian's idea

Sebastian's pov:               

             The ball was amazing ceil and I had an amazing time. The queen accepted us and said it was totally fine with our relationship. I was extremely happy. We grabbed our coats from the hanger and said goodbye to the queen. We made our way back to the carriage and got in the back and the servants got into the front to begin the drive home. Ceil had his head on my chest and and I had my arm around him. I kissed his forehead and thought about how grateful I was to have him. We sat there in silence just relaxing in each other's arms  I felt ceil relax against my chest and looked down to see him sleeping. He looked beautiful and peaceful. He is a masterpiece I thought to myself. I was snapped out of my thoughts by baldroy opening the door for us. I scooped up ceil in my arms and hopped out. I walked through the dark manor to ceil's room and lied him down on his bed pulling the comforter onto him. I pushed his hair back and kissed his forehead leaving the room and heading to my room. where I got an excellent idea on how I could prove my love to ceil.

      I got into my black night clothes and headed to the garden picking a ton of roses and  heading back inside and pulled out my old sketch book I took the photograph of me and ceil off my  nightstand and sat on my bed with my pen, sketch book, and the image. I began to sketch ceil added a border of roses around him. I hoped he would like I spent my night finishing the drawing. I quietly made my way from ceils door to mine with sprinkling a trail of rose petals I knew how much he loves roses. I wrote him a note and put in an envelope telling  him to meet me in my room and good morning. I made my way back to my room and pulled the little black box I've been saving in my closet out. I framed the image of ceil and lied out my tux I had the chefs start working on ceil's favorite breakfast. I lied in bed and went to bed with the thought that in the morning ceil would forever be mine and I would forever be his.