special surprise

Ceil's pov:
   I woke up to the feeling of kisses being placed all around my face. I groaned and opened my eyes to be met with a pair of red glowing eyes and black hair hanging over a pale face. A smile plastered onto the face. Sebastian. He was hovering over me his hands on either side of my shoulders and his feet tangled with mine. I lifted my head and brought my lips to his. I felt his smile on my lips and pulled away. He pressed his forehead to mine and smiled.

"It's time to wake up young master" he said.

"Just lay with me for a few minutes please" I asked.

"Yes young master" he crawled into bed with me.

He wrapped his arms around my torso and pulled me close snuggling his head into my shoulder. He kissed my shoulder. He was so adorable and he didn't even know how adorable he was. I blushed and smiled.

//Time skip to after breakfast brought to you by lazy author me//

We were in my office playing chess and Sebastian was beating me. I glared at him waiting for him to make the next move.

"Check mate!" He shouted.

"Nooooooo" I dropped to my knees.

"You'll pay for this Sebastian you'll pay" I said.

"Are you sure about that love?" He asked.

"Hmmmm" 

 Sebastian started laughing as did I. He grabbed my hand and brought it up to his face holding it there he looked into my eyes and smiled. This man will never know how much I love him. I leaned in and kissed his lips I felt him smile against my lips. He pulled away and put his forehead against mine and stared into my eyes. 

"I'll go get your tea young master" 

"Thank you Sebastian" I whispered

 He disappeared through out the door. The door shut behind him and I listened to his footsteps fade down the hall I heard a knock at the door and walked to it thinking it was probably Mayrin or baldroy. 

Unknown pov: 

I heard their laughter as I approached the door of Ceil's office  I heard someone walk towards the door and ducked into a near by closet closing the door. I heard Sebastian's foot steps fade down the hall. I stepped out and walked to the door bringing my fist down on the door knocking. I heard Ceil's footsteps approach the door. I got you now phantomhive. 

Ceil's pov: 

I opened the door and what I seen I was not expecting not this again. I gasped and stood shocked. I thought it was all over. There was no way it could possibly be him.  I backed up but he came closer until I was backed up against the glass of the huge window looking down to the garden he grabbed my neck wrapping his hand around it and and slamming me against the glass my feet dangling, kicking as he held me in the air up against the glass. He was back how? I was confused shocked. 

"Hello, Ceil.....Miss me?

"Hello to you too-" I was cut off. 

A/N: Ohhh who is itttt?? HA sorry not sorry.