Sebastian's idea continued

Ceil's pov: 

                                          I woke up and and walked to the door opening it wondering where Sebastian was. He was usually in my room when I wake up. I opened my door and there was a note I picked it up and unfolded it. "good morning my love" the note read there were red rose petals scattered across the dark brown wood floor. I followed the trail of flowers down the dark hall there was little sunlight peaking through the curtains. the trail ended in front of Sebastian's door he is so cute I thought to myself I opened his door and stepped inside his room he was wearing a suit and sitting at the edge of his bed looking at the floor with hair in his face and his clutching his face. He peeked at me through his hair his beautiful dark eyes looking at me. "Hello ceil" he smiled and looked up at me he picked up a flower from behind him it was a rose which was my favorite he handed it to me and pulled me to sit on the bed and got down on one knee and wrapped his hands around a box I gasped and put my hands over my mouth. "Sebastian" I felt the tears lining my eyes. "Ceil Phantomhive I want to spend the rest of my life, and forever more with you, I love you and you are the only one for me" I let a tear slip down my cheek. "So, Ceil Phamtomhive will you marry me?" I took a breath. "Yes! Yes! Sebastian I will marry you" He slipped the blue ring on my finger and kissed me. I kissed back melting into the kiss. This was truly the start of forever. 

A/N: sorry for the short chapter