Chapter 2

IM SORRY THIS IS SO LATE, I'LL HOPEFULLY CATCH UP SOON!!!

Christmas is approaching fast, too fast for Ahsoka, who still needs a present for Anakin. (Not Anisoka, I see Anakin and Ahsoka as siblings and occasionally father and daughter)

Ahsoka mentally cursed at herself for waiting until Christmas eve to get a present for her master. After everything Anakin did for her, the least she could do is get him a decent present, but no. She decided to put it off to the day before, sneak out of the temple, make pathetic excuses for her disappearance.

As the shopping mall came into her sight, she let out a sigh of relief. It was crowded, filled with people doing last minute Christmas shopping. Just like me. She would be able to get lost in the crowds, no one would recognize her, especially not a fellow Jedi, not like they'd come here in the first place.

Huffing, which left a visible puff, he tightened her scarf and marched forwards to the crowds ahead, dodging past families, couples, random people rushing past who she was certain, from listening to Anakin of course, were cursing in some language she wasn't fluent in. For any foreigner, it would've been a chaotic mess, but Ahsoka had grown up on Coruscant for the most part, what was in front of her was nothing.

Upon entering the mall, the young Jedi was certain she was doomed. She had been in large buildings, stored, but this, maybe it was a chaotic mess. Kiosks everywhere, small stores overflowing with people. Manikins were bare, windows empty, everything already bought. She was absolutely doomed.

Passing hardware store of some sort, she realized her original plan to buy Anakin a new tools was no longer possible. Virtually everything was gone. She groaned in annoyance. Anakin needed new tools, she'd seen his, years old, outdated, barely functioning, and considering how much he was tinkering, they weren't going to last much longer. But she couldn't rely on getting him that anymore. She stomped away from the empty store. Murmuring about her bad luck.

It seemed that every store Ahsoka passed was empty, not that she was going to buy Anakin fancy dresses or makeup(there were a lot of makeup stores), but a small toy store, obviously directed towards kids, in the back seemed to call towards Ahsoka. Perhaps it was the force pulling her towards it, perhaps not, but she walked forward anyways and entered. Almost instantly two kids, possibly twins, practically ran her over chasing some remote controlled starship. Their father was a few steps behind them, mumbling a rushed apology before continuing to chase his children. Ahsoka smiled in return and continued to search the store for anything Anakin may be interested in, which was really hard in a toy shop.

She was about to ignore her strange calling to the store when she rounded a corner and came face to face with a poster. Not once would have Ahsoka have considered a poster as a Christmas present, but this was different. It was a simple advertisement poster for the war, but it was an exclusive, one out of the ten made. She'd seen Anakin's quarters at the Jedi temple, he had multiple posters, most pod racing, certainly he wouldn't mind another, especially if it featured him. The poster itself was of Anakin and Obi-Wan standing back to back surrounded by clone forces. Ahsoka giggled quietly. Master Kenobi and Skywalker were always the center of these types of posters.

Tugging a copy of the poster from the shelf, she walked to the checkout counter, placed the credits down, and skipped out of the store, smiling contently and hoping Anakin would enjoy the present.

I'm sorry this is shorter than the last day, but I think this is the length most of the chapters will be. I hope to have day 3 and maybe 4(I really need to catch up) later today. And yes, the poster is the actual Star Wars: The Clone Wars poster with minor edits. Thanks for reading!