Chapter 10

**** Over 1.5k reads!!! Thank you all so much (: sorry it took me this long to update, I was on a trip to San Francisco and hotel w ifi wasn't free so I couldn't do much unless I used a hotel computer, which wasn't happening. Anyways, enjoy!! I hope you had a good holiday!!

-

-

-

-

I woke up to Matt shaking, tossing and turning. I figured he was having one of those bad dreams he was telling me about so I woke him up.

"Matty," I shook his shoulder lightly, "wake up." He got up looking horrible. His heart was racing, he was sweating, and I could tell it was bad.

"Hey, you're ok," I rubbed his back. He was sitting up, hugging his knees with his face burried down. It hurt to think he spent his nights like this while i was gone. His shirt was wet from sweating, so I helped him take it off. It took him a while to get his heart rate and breathing to a steady rate. I decided not to say anything, just to try and soothe him. He didn't say anything, he didn't even look up. I watched his bare back move up and down as he breathed. His face still burried in his knees. I glanced over at the clock hanging up, 2:33 am.

"Matty," I moved closer to him, "you're ok." I repeated, kissing his shoulder. He shifted his arms over me and dug his face into the crook of my neck. I stayed quiet, running my fingers through his hair.

"This was worst than previous nights," he sighed.

"Do you want to talk about it?"

"No, not yet," he let go of me and got up, "I just can't sleep now." He searched through his closet.

"Where are you going?"

"Nowhere," he pulled out his guitar, "you can go back to sleep, I'm gunna play for a little."

"No, I'm staying up with you." I said, sitting back up.

"But you're tired, no?" he asked, tuning his guitar.

"So are you." He smiled at me and began strumming. I don't know what he was playing but it sounded beautiful. With him sitting there, playing guitar, shirtless, I realized how attractive he is. I mean, I knew he was good looking and all, but now, this very moment, there was something about him that made him glow.

After about 30 minutes of furiously strumming, Matty finally put down his guitar and came back to bed.

"Thanks for staying up with me, babe," he said, pulling the sheets over him.

-

-

-

The next morning was busy. I had to go back to my apartment, unpack, and start on schoolwork I had been putting off. Matty had to get Louis packed because his flight was later on today, his mom wanted him home early because she didn't trust Matty.

After Matt dropped me off, I went up to my floor and checked mail, never anything important so i trashed it. When I got to my door, Luke was standing there.

"What are you doing here?" I asked harshly, I didn't mean to sound rude, I was just tired.

"You went back home?"

"Yeah," I said unlocking the door.

"I thought you said you'd never go back?"

"I won't. It's a long story that I don't feel like explaining, why are you here?"

"I wanted to talk to you."

"Then talk, I'm really busy today."

"I miss you." He was looking down so I couldn't read him.