Book 4 Outline

All seems well besides the usual tension

The prey is returning to the forest, and Thunderclan is no longer hungry.

The kits are two moons old

Silverstar feels they will have a peaceful (April) gathering, but Windclan admits they have Blackhead.

Silverstar talks with Skyflight, her wclan friend. Skyflight is terrified for her clanmates.

Silverstar says that if wclan needs help, Thunderclan would've glad to assist them.

The next day, Blackclaw, who was at the gathering, came down with Blackhead.

Mooncloud isolated him in the medicine den.

Silverstar comes down with it,and loses her fourth life. She has no obvious lasting effects. (This is because as a kitten she got kittypet vaccinations)

Just as Silverstar gets better, Mooncloud comes down with Blackhead.

Silverstar goes to the Moonrock to seek Starclan's guidance. On the way, she meets Skyflight. Speedstar has Blackhead.

Silverstar goes to the wclan camp to see, and a third of wclan was sick, including their med cat.

She said they had two cats sick.

Speedstar asks for help, but Silverstar refuses to any more of her clanmates in danger of disease.

Speedstar has her chased out of camp. His mind is now warped against Silverstar

Silverstar gets prophecy at Moonrock "Those who's minds have been darkened will be brought back to the vivid light in the prospect of going deeper."

Scareye is seen talking with wclan at the next (May) gathering. None of the wclan cats appear to believe his words except for those with Blackhead.

The gathering is horrific. Speedstar thinks Silverstar is a kittypet.

When they get back to camp, Silverstar finds out what the prophecy meant. Blackclaw is on his deathbed, but is very nice to Silverstar. Mooncloud fully recovers, and apologizes to Silverstar.

It is revealed that Blackclaw is Stormstrike and Scareye's father

At sunrise, Windclan cats invade the camp. Speedstar wants Silverstar dead.

Silverstar loses fifth and sixth lives.

Blackclaw, not fully recovered, died defending Silverstar.

Mooncloud didn't reveal to wclan that he liked Silverstar.

Thunderclan drives off Windclan.

Featherpaw, targeted for being Silverstar's app, loses an ear, half her face, and her tail is paralyzed.

Pebbleshine is extremely stressed

Mooncloud mostly heals Featherpaw's tail

Skyflight, for defending Silverstar and being descended from a route or possible kittypet, was banished from Windclan, and she joins Thunderclan.