🦋{The fate of new Beginning }🦋

{Characters name list🦋}

{Queen names} Queen's 👸

1. Nikki Martin (main character):
Nikki is a tomboy with a fierce personality. She often rocks a classic style with a twist. You'll often find her in faded jeans, a worn-out band t-shirt, and a pair of well-worn sneakers. Her chestnut hair, cut short for convenience, perfectly complements her sparkling green eyes, which can hold a mischievous glint when she's up to her usual antics.

2. Jasmine Lopez:
Jasmine embraces her outgoing personality through her wardrobe. She loves to wear vibrant and colorful dresses paired with bold accessories. Her long, flowing black hair frames her face, and her sharp hazel eyes give her a confident aura.

3. Madison Martin {Nikki's little sister}
Madison is a laid-back and casual dresser. She's usually seen in comfortable jeans, graphic tees, and sneakers. Her hair is a natural shade of brown, and her expressive brown eyes reveal her sense of humor.

4. Charlotte Johnson
Charlotte has a simple and practical fashion sense. She opts for comfortable leggings and oversized sweaters. Her hair is a deep shade of black, contrasting with her bright blue eyes that convey her warmth and approachability.

5. Demi Williams
Demi prefers a low-key style with baggy hoodies, ripped jeans, and sneakers. Her hair is naturally blonde and usually tied up in a messy bun, and her gray eyes reflect her reserved and observant nature.

6. Emily Turner
Emily's fashion is an extension of her bubbly personality. She wears colorful and quirky outfits, often featuring funky patterns and accessories. Her long, curly auburn hair matches her playful green eyes.

7. Raven Blackwood
Raven's mysterious aura is reflected in her all-black wardrobe. She wears dark, Gothic-inspired clothing and has jet-black hair that cascades down her back. Her piercing gray eyes add to her enigmatic charm.

8. Skylar Andrews: new transfer student from another dimension
Skylar is a striking woman in her late twenties with long, wavy chestnut hair that cascades gracefully down her back, framing her face beautifully. Her captivating hazel eyes shimmer with a mix of green and brown, and they seem to reflect her warm and caring personality.

Skylar has a refined and elegant fashion sense, often seen in stylish business attire when she's at work. She loves to wear well-tailored blouses, pencil skirts, and high heels that accentuate her confidence and professionalism. In her free time, she opts for casual yet chic outfits like skinny jeans, fitted sweaters, and ankle boots.

9. Harper Martin: {Jack soon to be wife}
Harper is a free spirit soul with a flair for individuality. Her fashion sense is a fusion of eclectic styles that reflect her artistic spirit. She can usually be spotted in flowing boho-chic dresses adorned with colorful scarves or draped in oversized, earthy-toned cardigans. Her chestnut-brown hair cascades down her back, and her deep blue eyes seem to carry the mysteries of the universe.

Harper's wardrobe is a canvas of patterns and textures, with her favorite pieces being handcrafted jewelry and bracelets. Her style embodies a harmonious blend of nature and artistry, capturing the essence of her free-spirited personality.

10. Alexis Reynolds: A vibrant and spirited individual, Alexis Reynolds brings an energetic presence to every room she enters. Her enthusiasm for life is contagious, and she is known for her unwavering loyalty to friends and her commitment to making every moment memorable. With an infectious sense of humor and a compassionate heart, Alexis leaves a lasting impression, making her a cherished member of any social circle. Despite facing life's challenges, Alexis navigates them with resilience, embodying the strength and grace that define her character.