Not an update

Assalamu Alaikum.

First of all..... I want to say thank you to y'all for the reads and votes and comments. You have all captured my heart. You're my soulmates❣❣. If it weren't for you... I'd never have gone this far. Thank you all. God bless 🙏🏽

Secondly.... I plan to make a part two for countdown to my 18th birthday. But that will have a different title of course. I'll start it when I'm done with this one In Shaa Allah. And about this one........ I need inspiration. To write a chapter. Please suggest something please........ I'm on my knees right now. I can post a picture if you want. Hah!
Did I forget to mention the part two won't be a countdown to anything? It's just the continuation of Hauwa and her people's lives. And it's going to be more mature and less childish. I hope I become more mature by that time though.
And in case you're wondering what Hauwa looks like..... I posted her picture in chapter three I think. And as for Aminu...... I'm also here wondering what he looks like. Lool.

Story of my life:
I. Do. Not. Want. To. Grow. Up. !!
I kinda liked it better when I was 17
My mom would say "baza ku kawo miji ba?"
Then I'll be like "Maama I'm just 17" then she'll laugh and say "stay there. When your mates are having children"
When I turned 18 she was like "yanzu no 'I'm only 17'". I'm just wondering..... Is she tired of me or what??😩 which kin life

Ehen!
Please if you're 18 tell me how it feels. I don't feel like I'm 18. My life is boring AF. Tell me what and what and what and what to do. To make my boring life interesting. Interesting things I can do in Nigeria ohh. I want to be adventurous 😁

And please who watches star plus here? Can I get updates on ishqbaz and namkaraan?

PS. I saw Mufti Menk last week!! And...: *squealsssss* it felt like one of those moments when my crush notices me. Subhnallah! I'm meant to lower my gaze. Astagfirullah. But he's so.... MUAH. Then there's this one Saeed Rageah,.. He's so..... Masha Allah😌😍. I like the way he talks. And what am I saying here? I was supposed to be listening to the lecture.
You know like in the movies people meet their soulmates accidentally ba. You should've seen me last weekend. I was seriously looking for my soulmate. Chai! I got like 3 soulmate candidates.... But me did not talk to anyone.

Okay! Bye for now!
Don't forget to inspire me.
And tell me what you think about a part two
I will show you Aminu soon

Lipsdripping 👄👄

Who can guess the story behind my username??