A 'keeping in touch' book?

I may not be writing anymore, as it takes up too much of my time and energy at the moment 😔 which I talked about in my last note. However, after all of the comments I've gotten and the wonderful people I've met and spoken to on here, I would love to maybe make a book where we all keep in touch? And where anyone new is welcome to read and join in.

That doesn't mean I'll be updating on my life 24/7 as that's not something I'd want to do, but I would like to maybe update things that are interesting that we can talk about or something that is important.

I feel we have too much negativity in the world and I don't want to just leave you all. I don't feel it's right, and I want to still speak to you all. I want it to be a positive book, but also one that encourages people and supports others.

My ideas are, to have a book where I post different things such as;

- Positive thoughts and ideas in order to help people to read something nice and know that they're not alone in anything. Some quotes and thoughts I've had or read/seen to create a positive vibe.

- also maybe some mental health awareness on different issues and different topics. Some may be sensitive, but I want to keep it positive.

- accounts on Twitter or Instagram  that promote positivity, mental health and good thoughts.

- questions I could maybe ask you guys so we can all talk in the comments like favourite songs at the moment or Q&As which everyone can join in on.

- maybe I'll share my own thoughts on certain issues, celebrities and music?

I want this to be a book where we can keep in touch, but also where I can help others. People - me included - don't like to talk about their struggles, whether it's a mental health issue or a rough patch. But I want this to be a book where people don't HAVE to engage in conversations about those topics, but it is more about spreading positivity and being able to share ideas and also just keep in touch.

It could also be a book where I talk about bands we all love or suggested artists - 1D, 5SOS, Little Mix etc. and about how they've helped us, to make it a positive reading.

What do you all think?

It could maybe be a book titled 'Positive Conversations' and if I get enough support on this, maybe I could start it later on today? (It's 1.25pm when I publish this, so it will be 6pm GMT time if I get this up)

I've been thinking about this for a while now, and I really hope we can all still stay in touch.

This way, it won't take up tons of my time, and I will save rather serious/big discussions to write up over the weekend. Maybe I could post something a couple of times a week? Even if it was just a few thoughts.

P.S. I hope you all had a great Christmas and that you enjoy the rest of the festive period as well as the new year! 🎄❤️

Lots of love,

Lauren xx