Louis - Behind These Walls

This one is about being in a relationship with Louis, and he has Freddie. Also Freddie is a few years older in this imagine <3

I don't think any of you will because you're all lovely and respectful, but I thought I should online one thing beforehand:

No matter what your opinions are on Freddie, please do not comment hateful things. Not only is this for imagine purposes, but Freddie is also a human being and deserves respect. I will block and report anyone who does.

I personally do think he's Louis', but if you don't please don't read/be respectful. <3

I also read in one of the comments that someone asked me to write an imagine including Freddie a while ago, and it gave me the inspiration to follow through. <3

Enjoy and I'm sorry for being a pain and writing this authors note xx

>>>>

After the speculation you had heard, you should have been running a mile. Instead, you had said yes to being Louis' girlfriend just over four years.

You knew he had a responsibility bigger on his list of priorities that you would ever come though; Freddie. - and rightly so, as you believed children should always come first.

A lot of people said you were using Louis for his money and simply because he 'had a child'; well of course they did, because unfortunately, the world could be full of judgemental, cruel people.

In actual fact, you didn't care whether he had a child or not. He made you happy, and at first, yes you did doubt him.

You doubted if he really wanted a relationship or if he just wanted a nanny to help out with his fathering duties or someone to show to the paparazzi to keep him in the media while he was on a break.

To say you didn't trust easily was an understatement.

But you had seen Louis behind the scenes, away from the cameras and away from his friends. He was like a wall; painted over so many times, but when stripped back, revealed its natural colours.

He was a wonderful person and despite his strong exterior, he was fragile. He cared about what people said about him, and your relationship, as well as fans reactions to Freddie.

You saw how he cracked under pressure and you saw how he adored his little boy, and it only made your heart flutter.

*

"Y/N!" Freddie called as you entered your shared flat after a night out with the girls.

"Hey Freddie, why aren't you in bed?" You ask him, ruffling his hair.

"Dad didn't put me to bed." He tells you, a cheeky grin on his face.

"Oh?" You quiz him, wondering how his father had let him stay up until past one in the morning at five years of age.

Although looking into the living room, you quickly realised why.

Louis was splayed out on the couch, his head on the arm of the settee as he slept peacefully, despite the lights all being turned on.

"I missed you." Freddie tells you, wrapping his small arms around your leg.

"I missed you too little guy."

"I'm not little, I'm big." He tells you, puffing out his chest.

"Yeah yeah, come on, let's get you to bed."

"But big guys don't sleep."

"I think you'll find they do," You tell him, pointing to Louis.

"Ohhh but please let me stay up," He whines, attaching himself to your leg as he clings to you like a monkey.