Chapter 10

Hau's POV

I forgot I have almost all classes with Gladion, so what I said was really dumb. Nevermind that, the conversations was getting awkward so I had to think of something. That something was really dumb, because it was awkward seeing him in 4th period because Mrs. Juniper put us right next to each other...

Anyways, I'm home now, and what I said earlier today at school and thinking how stupid it was isn't the point. What's important is what I almost said to Gladion!!!! Hau you could have ruined you guys friendship if you didn't stop yourself from saying that.

No, I only like Gladion, I don't love him, he doesn't even love me back, that's just strange. I mean, I admitted to really liking him more than a friend, I don't know that just seems strange to me... Is that normal?

Should I tell him I like him? N-no I can't tell him th- "Maybe you should take him to restaurant and tell him you like him there," I heard someone say.

"Granpa Ha-" it wasn't him this time...!

It was both Mallow and Moon!

"What Mallow I thought you where sick-!"

"Nobody is ever really sick when out for school, I faked it," She laughed.

"Oh... Well... Did you guys read my mind or something... Because I was thinking in my head..."

"Hau, we all know you don't know how to think in your head," Moon replied

"W-what? So you you guys heard everything I said?!"

"Don't worry we won't tell him Hau, secrets locked with us!" Mallow smiled.

  "Well that's not the problem, I don't exactly know where Gladion lives, nor do I know any restaurant he would actually enjoy!"

"He lives about 3 hours away from you if you walk," Moon paused, "But it's only 20 minutes away by driving!!!"

"Moon, I don't have a car,"

"Well I'm pretty sure Hala has to have one right? Just ask him! Your grades are good and you don't have any bad behavior reports or disciplines whatever it's called," Mellow hopped.

I got up and sighed, putting a hand over my head. "I'll try... But he usually doesn't let me use it because he's  afraid I'll crash it or something," I sighed.

I walked out my room and made my way downstairs. I heard humming to some tune and cooking some, you know what I don't even know, I'm here to ask about his car not what he's cooking. Stay on track Hau.

Also make sure you didn't just say all of that out loud.

"Hey Grandpa Hala?" I asked.

"Yeaaa what is it Hau?!" Why is he yelling.

"Um, I just wanted to know if I could, uh, use your car....?"

"Yea sure! Just don't scratch it and you will live another night!" Hala laughed, tossing the keys to me.

I decided to not respond to what he said Because I know it would make matters worse so I kept my mouth shut! I told both Mallow and Moon to meet me at Gladion's house after they had given me his address.

I was about to get into Grandpa's car until I realized.

What I'm about to do could matter to him, or completely shatter our friendship...

A/U

Okay in my opinion this chapter was really awfully written BUT HOPEFULLY U GUYS WILL LOVE IT 😥😥😥😥

P.S

May update another chapter today idk don't get to excited