running from paparazzi

You and Luke were taking a stroll hand in hand, in L.A, just out shopping, and eating.

"Wanna stop here and get some coffee?" He asked. "Yep!"

When you walked in a fan spotted you and Luke. "OMG will you take a pic with me?" She squealed. "Sure" You and Luke said. After that was over, you and Luke got your coffee and sat down.

Luke took a sip. "Shit! It's hot." Luke said, you could barely understand him because he stuck his toungue out. "Well you didn't get iced coffee." You teased. Luke pouted and you laughed.

You exited the coffee shop, when some cameras came up to you. You walked on, holding hands, smiling at the paparazzi so they could get a few pictures, hoping it would get them to go away.

They kept following you, and more came. "Don't let go of my hand." Luke said. "What?-" You were cutoff when Luke took off running, dragging you with him.

"Luke! Slow down!" You yelled. He just kept running.You rounded a corner, as you did, you lost grip of his hand, Luke kept running, It took him a minute to realize. And the paparazzi was catching up, snapping pictures of you, when Luke came back, picked you up over the shoulder and took you with him. You were laughing all the way. Luke had called an uber. "Bye guys!" Luke said waving goodbye to the paparazzi and getting in the car with you.

"You didn't think I was going to leave you back there did you?" Luke said laughing, and catching his breath. "No of course not, my hero." You said kissing him on the cheek.

awww! so this was just supposed to be a cute little story❤️thanks for reading