you get drunk// but its cutee

reminder (Y/BFF/N) is your best friends name and they're dating ashton

--Lukes POV--

(Y/N) and I were out with friends, she was getting pretty hammered. "luuuuuucas" She sand my name and stumbled up to me. I couldn't help but laugh. She fell onto my chest, and tapped my nose with the tip of her finger. "You're damn fine you know that?" She slurred and then cupped her hands to her mouth to giggle. She was simply adorable, but also hot af.

I hugged her, pulling her close to my chest. "Guys, I'm going to head out. (Y/N) is pretty wasted." I smiled. "Bye Luke! We love you." Michael shouted. "Love you too" I laughed and left.

The uber I had called arrived, and we slipped in the back. (Y/N) rested her head on my chest. "Luke, I think that one day we're going to have the cutest children. With our looks, they can't not be beautiful." She said. She lifted her head up and kissed my neck. (Y/N) was sucking on my neck. Kids? Was she thinking about that?

(Y/N) placed a hand on my thigh. Suddenly, she stuck a hand in my pants. I let out a soft moan. "(Y/N), were in a car, and there's a driver in here." I said under my breath. "Fine. But i'm going to make you moan louder than you ever have before when we get home." She said loudly and then laughed. The driver shot back a look.

(Y/N) now straddled me and passionately kissed me. I put my hands on her lower back.

We finally arrived at home, and I payed the driver a bit extra, and I took (Y/N) inside. She had sobered up a bit now.

"Luke i'm tired." She said and plopped down on the floor once we entered the apartment. I picked her up and carried her into our bedroom and sat her on the bed.

I went into the bathroom and grabbed her makeup remover, and wiped all off all her makeup off her face. I really didn't understand why she wore it, she was perfect without it. (Y/N) gave me a goofy smile and i kissed her.

I removed (Y/N)'s shirt, and her bra, and put one of my shirts on her, and then I took off her pants. "Okay babe. All ready for bed." I said and picked her up again. "Not quite." She said looking pale. She practically jumped out of my arms and ran into the bathroom. I ran after her knowing what was about to happen.

I held (Y/N)'s hair back as she threw up. "Oops" She said. I laughed and picked her up. I threw her onto the bed.

As (Y/N) fell asleep curled up in my arms, I thought about what she had said earlier. About our children being beautiful. Did she want to have kids? Did she want to get married? I wanted to marry her some day, but I didn't think either of us wanted to get married yet at this point in our lives.

I buried my face in (Y/N)'s hair and soon enough I trailed off to sleep.

--

The next morning I woke up. Sun was beaming down on (Y/N) from the large window in our room. She laid face down on the pillow her hair was a mess. She was cute. I let out a soft chuckle, and scooted over so I could wrap my arm around her. She groaned. "Luke. Never let me drink that much again." She rolled over so I could see her face now. I smiled.

"So last night-" I started. "Oh boy what did drunk me say?" She interrupted. "You said that some day our children would be really beautiful."

She was silent for a moment. "Well they would be." She said. "Does that mean you want children?...With me?" I asked. This was a hard conversation. "Some day Luke. But not now. Not soon." She said. "I see myself with you Luke. Forever." She said. I smiled and kissed her forehead.

"Oh yeah. And you grabbed my dick in the back of an uber" I laughed. (Y/N) went red. "What did you do?" She laughed. "I took your hand off." I said. "So I never finished what I was doing?" She smirked. And reached a hand under the covers. "No. No you didn't." I smiled.

hey guys hope you liked this. how are you guys liking my book? IM SO HAPPY I ALMOST HAVE 800 READS YAYYY ❤️!! any good ideas on what else i should right?

~Elle 🐧