babies wake up in the middle of the night

"Luke it's time to put (Y/S/N) and (Y/D/N) to sleep." You said, holding your daughter and Luke holding your son on the couch.

"Alright" He said getting up carefully, cradling the small baby in his arms.

You went into the nursery the two of you had created, and put each baby in its own crib. (Y/D/N) made some unrecognizable noises, and reached her hands up in the air towards you. You chuckled and walked over to her, you leaned over the railing of the crib and gave her a gentle kiss. Luke went to your sons crib and did the same. You turned on the baby monitor, turned off the lights, and subtlety closed the door.

"Ah. Peace and quiet" you said to Luke, and wrapped your arms around his neck, he led you back down to the living room. "Let's watch Netflix."

"And chill?" He smiled.

"Later" You kissed him.

Luke laid down on the couch. You laid down on top of him and wrapped your arms around his torso. Your head laid over his heart beat. His hand ran through your hair. The dog soon followed and jumped on the couch with the two of you, and you laughed.

"Okay, were on episode 7 of season 4 of gossip girl. Also you can't tell the boys that I'm binge watching Gossip Girl." Luke chuckled.

"Okay babe." You giggled, and Luke hit play.

One of your favorite things to do was just cuddle with Luke.

You sunk down off of Luke, in between him and the back of the couch. Lukes arm was around you, stretching down your torso, to your hip, where his hand stroked your skin softly. You laid your hand on his chest, tracing the indents of his perfectly carved figure with your finger. Luke took your hand and kissed your knuckles softly.

The episode ended, Luke turned off the tv, you said, "So we Netflixed, now can we chill?"

"Why of course princess." Luke sat up, and swung you around onto his lap. You wrapped your legs around his waist, and he pulled you close to him. You felt the warmth of his hands run up and down your body, gripping your hips tightly and squeezing them. His hands rested on your ass, as he kissed down your neck, letting his lips linger there, and waving love bites down your neck and chest. "Your so perfect princess." He whispered in your ear. His hot breath oh your neck sent chills down your spine.

He stood up, keeping your wrapped around him, and brought you up the stairs, slamming you against the bedroom door, and passionately kissing you before opening the door, throwing you on the bed, and closing it behind him.

--

Luke broke a kiss you two has just shared, and your breathed heavily.

"Well that was much needed." He panted. "And perfect." He leaned over and wrapped his arm around your torso, and leaning his head on your chest. You stroked your hands through his blond hair.

"Yes, it was perfect." You said. "But you tired me out. I'm going to bed." You said throwing on Lukes shirt from the floor.

"Alright I'll join you in a minute, night babe." Luke leaned over the edge of the bed and kissed you. He then went into the bathroom.

You dozed off to sleep, Luke later joined you. The perfect night. Until about 2 AM when crying came from the nursery. You dragged yourself out of bed and went into your children's room. You picked up your daughter who had been crying, and soothed her. "Shhhh, it's okay (Y/D/N), it's okay, mommy's here." After 20 minutes, she eventually stopped crying, and you placed her back in the crib. You went back to your own bed.

You slowly drifted off to sleep, and just as you were about to fall asleep, came another cry. You let out a groan.

"I got it babe." Luke said sleepily. He climbed out of bed and went to the nursery l.

Lukes POV

I scooped my crying son out of his crib. I held him close to me and rocked him back and forth, singing softly. He looked just like (Y/N) but with my eyes, and a mix of our hair. He was going to be a ladies man, I could tell. His sister was going to get all the guys, it's okay, i'll make sure they don't hurt her, or i'll hurt them.

When (Y/S/N) was finally asleep I put him back in the crib and retreated to my wife, so I wrapped my arms around and went back to sleep.