finding out if baby is boy/girl...with a surprise

"(Y/N) today is the day wake up!" Luke yelled.

Today you were finding out it your baby was a boy or a girl.

"Luke. It's 7 AM" You whined.

"And the appointment is at 10" He said. "Now get out of bed you lazy ass-" Luke said.

"DON'T CALL ME LAZY HEMMINGS, IM GROWING A HUMAN INSIDE OF ME, ONE THAT YOU PUT IN ME I MIGHT ADD"

"Baby i'm kidding" He said. He came over and hugged you.

"Now get up i'm making waffles" He smiled.

--

Luke parked in the lot at the doctors office. You went to open your door but luke said, "No let me do it."

He unbuckled and ran to your side of the car, and opened the door. You giggled, and Luke led you inside.

"Mrs. Hemmings?" A doctor called, for you to come in to the exam room.

You and Luke got up and followed the doctor.

He sat in a chair next to you and you laughed.

"What are you laughing at princess?" He smiled, and took your hand.

"That chair just looks so small compared to you"

"Yes yes I know i'm a 6'4 giant breadstick, leave me alone. Oh and before you ask, the wether up here is fine." Luke rolled his eyes.

"Well shit mister sass queen"

Once the doctor finished examining you, left, and came back, it was finally time to find out.

"Well I have two things to tell you..." The doctor said.

"Is the baby okay?" You said and immediately became worried. Luke's grip on your hand tightened.

"Well that's the problem. there is no baby, but there is babies. Mr. and Mrs. Hemmings, your having twins. A boy and a girl."

"TWINS??" You and Luke both yelled at the same time.

"Twins. Two healthy twins" The doctor smiled. "You two get ready to leave, and i'll have papers in the office ready for you to sign." He left.

"Oh My God" Luke said.

"I know..."

"WE GET TWO OF THEM" He smiled.

"You are the most positive amazing man there is" You said and smiled.

"I love you" Luke said and kissed you.

"I love you too"

here ya go! would you guys prefer taht for the names, i use (Y/S/N) and (Y/D/N) or make up two names. i have two names that sound rlly good with hemmings. let me know please.