Christmas Party

You and Luke were hosting a christmas party, for your first christmas in you and Luke's apartment You were going to do secret santa.

"(Y/N) I bought you something to wear to the party..." Luke said smirking as he walked in the room. He handed you a box. You opened it. It was red and white striped stockings, with a short "santa" dress, red velvet with white cotton trimmings.

"Lucas, I can't wear this" You laughed. "But you'll look so hot in it" Luke said grabbing your waist and pulling you close. "Will you at least try it on for me?" Luke laughed. "Alright." You said leaving his grasp to try it on.

When you entered in the costume, Luke was wearing "santa" shorts with no shirt, and a santa hat. You started laughing histarically.

"What? Don't I look sexy?" Luke said walking over to you and putting his hands around your waist. "Of course you do, how do I look?" You asked smiling.

Luke stood back, looked you up and down. "Come here Santa's little helper." Luke said and pulled you into a kiss.

You decided that you would wear the outfit to the party if he wore his.

--

The next day guests started to arrive for the party. Luke has the boys in outfits that matched his. They looked ridiculous, but cute. Christmas music played in the background.

You are talking to some friends and drinking something Luke made you called a 'christmas cocktail' Luke came up behind you and wrapped his arms around your stomach. He whisper/sang the song that was playing into you ear. You felt his warm breath on your neck.
"Santa baby, coming down the chimney tonight"

You turned around to kiss him. "Lucas, how many christmas cocktails did you drink?" You said smiling. Luke only laughed, and walked away.

You stood up on the coffee table to make an announcement. "Okay everyone!" You shouted. The room got quieter. You beckoned for Luke to come up on the table with you, he did. "First off, we'd like to thankyou all for coming! It's been really fun! The party isn't over yet, everyone take the gift you brought for secret santa and put it on the table."

Everyone did as told. "Now everyone, find the gift with your name on it." You had gotten Luke for secret santa.

Luke unwrapped his gift. "OH MY GOD (Y/N) ARE YOU MY SECRET SANTA! WHO ELSE WOULD GET ME A PENGUIN ONSIE!" Luke shouted excitedly. You giggled, "surprise"

hope everyone is excited for the holidays!! hope you liked this chapter! i'm so happy that my reads have gone up so much this past weekend. i'm at 160 thankyou guys so much!!! ❤❤