Chapter 7

" Nina are you inside ?" I heard a familiar voice of Haley .

" Yes " I said and heard the door being open .

" Ni are you okay ? What happened Nathaniel said that you were ill and not going to attend birthday party and that bitch is here " said Haley .

" Yes I am fine Haley " I lied and smiled .

" You know that you are bad at lying " said Haley .

" I am sorry " I said .

" Now tell me what that asshole did ?" she asked .

I told her everything what happened . She cursed a lot on Nathan and Cara .

" Well Ni , I have this eye specialist and I asked him about your condition and he said that you should atleast visit him once he thinks that you could see after some surgery " said Haley .

" Really " I said with hope of seeing again .

" Yes " said Haley .

"Don't tell this about to Nathan " I said .

" Why Ni ?" asked Haley.

" I want to surprise him " I said .

" Nina you want to give that asshole a surprise . First of all I was not going to tell him about because he doesn't deserve to know about it " said Haley.

" Haley " I warned her .

" How can Ni you live with him ? I mean that guy just slapped you and locked you in your room for the remaining whole day and he doesn't even respect you Ni " said Haley in a big high voice .

" Because I love him and I will do anything which we make him happy and he hates me because I am blind Hales and when he will come to know about me not being blind anymore maybe he will start liking me " I said with hope .

" Nina are you sure that he will start liking you ?"  asked Haley .

" No , I am not " I replied .

" As expected now Nina let's go downstairs " said Haley .

" No Haley . Nathan doesn't want me downstairs " I said .

"He left after an hour the party started " said Haley .

" Haley but " I said but was cut off by Haley .

" That bitch wanted him " said Haley .

" Ok , let's go then " I said .

I planned so much for him but he went to her.  I think I should stop assuming that he will ever like me . I am going to do it before he comes . I am going to sign it .

We all had dinner and Dad was very happy to know the news . He was of that opinion that I should go to the doctor tomorrow with Julian and Haley . I was happy later night Haley told that Stephen was a bit angry on Nathan but cooled down later and wanted to accompany me to the doctor .

I went to my room and closed my eyes but couldn't stop thinking about meeting doctor tomorrow and about the kiss I and Stephen shared . It was different and maybe I wanted to kiss him more .