Chapter 15

Nina's POV

" Nia , do you want to continue with your plan ?" I heard Stephen ask. 

" Yes , why are you having second thoughts ?" I asked . 

" No , it's just seems  that your husband doesn't want to leave you " said Stephen . 

" Well Steph , why do you think so ?" I asked . 

" Well from what I know is that she is claiming his right as your husband and him behaving this way will create a problem to your plan " said Stephen . 

" Did you talked with Haley about it ?" I asked . 

" Was I supposed to ?' He asked . 

" Stephen , I am going to live with you guys atleast she should some bits and pieces " I said . 

" Ok , I will let her know , by the way I talked with the doctor he said that you will be discharged by tomorrow morning and then you have to follow some rules " He said .

" Ok , then well could please call Nathan and tell him to bring that divorce papers ?" I asked . 

" Sure " said Stephen . 

" Steph, do you think my plan will work ?" I asked . 

" Ofcourse it will " said Stephen . 

" Ok " I said . 

" I will go and call Nathan " said Stephen and then I heard the door being opend and closed . 

NATHAN'S POV

" Mr and Mrs Fabray , what are you both doing here ?" I asked looking at them . 

" Well we heard that Nina had an accident so we came to pay visit " said Mr Fabray . 

" Do you even care for her ?" I asked . 

" Ofcourse we do , she is our daughter " said Mrs. Fabray .

" Well then let's go together and meet her " I suggested they was no way I was going leave Nina alone with her parents . 

They nodded and we went inside the hospital while walking towards her room I kept glancing towards her parents and saw that they had tears in their eyes . I felt my cell phone ringing and caller id was of unknown .I picked up . 

" Hello " I said . 

" Nathan , it's Stephen I just wanted you to know that Nina asked you to bring the divorce papers by tomorrow " I heard him say and then I saw him standing outside her room and walking towards opposite direction . 

" Ok " I said and hanged up the phone . 

" This is the room " I said to them opening the door . 

 We went inside to see Nina wide awake with her eyes open . 

" Who is it ?" she asked . 

" Nina .... my " said Mrs.Fabray . 

" Mom is that you ?" she asked with happiness in her voice . 

Even after the way they treated her she was happy that they came . 

" Yes Ni , we are here " said Mr . Fabray . 

" Daddy , you came too ?" she asked trying to sit as I was going to help her , I saw Mr. Fabray run near her bed and helped her in sitting . 

" Ni , we are sorry  " said Mrs. Fabray with tears running down her eyes . 

" Mom , it was not your fault and I always knew that deep down inside you still cared about me even when you didn't showed me " said Nina . 

" We are ashamed of ourself Ni, when you needed us the most we decided to turn our back towards and blamed you for Michael's death , You were so scared when you were not able to see in early days , we proved to be bad parents we decided to pay our attention towards what we lost then paying our attention to our little girl who had lost her eye sight and was with us . I am sure Mike will also be hating us for treating you badly . You lost your brother , your friends didn't want to talk to you but you stayed strong . If it was not the Macintosh family we would have lost you too , they helped you more then us , we married you to someone without asking you but you didn't even went against us and now you are forgiving us . We deserve punishment Ni , we were bad parents " said her Dad . 

" You are not bad parents , every family has up and down that doesn't mean that we should give up on each other . I never gave up on you guys and but you both have to promise me that you won't leave me again " said Nina . 

I was awestruck how can someone be this forgiving even after what happened with her . 

" Thank you Nathan for taking care of our daughter " said her mom looking at me . 

" What Nathan is here ?" asked Nina . 

" Yes I am here " I said . 

"Nathan and I are parting our ways , as you know the marriage was against our will , Nathan has someone who he loves and I don't want to cause any trouble any more " she said and I saw her parents look at me with disbelief and sadness . 

"  Nathan I am sure Stephen must have called about the papers please bring them tomorrow and go home be with Cara . She will be waiting for you " she said .............

Hope you liike this chappie . Let me know your views keep supporting my other works also .

Vote and Comment 

Love ,

Aarya ❤❤❤❤