Chapter 34

Nina's POV

"She was pregnant and she committed suicide because of Nathan, why is this so messed up. How could Nathan even do this, but she was not any fault, right," I thought and felt a sudden head pain and everything pain stopped all of sudden.

Stephen's POV

I carried her out of James's office. This shit was messed up and I don't want her to be involved in this thing. Driving back Hasting's house, I was constantly thinking about the what all happened. We reached the house, I saw Nathan coming in my view.

" What happened?" He asked, looking at Nina. But I ignored and took her out of the back seat. 

" Will you tell me what happened to her?" He continued asking, but I ignored and continued to walk in. I went straight up to her room.

" Someone call the doctor" I said.

" Yes, I am calling. What happened?" asked Mr. Hastings.

" That's what I was asking him dad, but he was not even responding to me" said Nathan, looking at me with anger.

" Why should I tell you?" I said, looking at him with disgust.

" Because I am her husband and I have right to know. She is my wife" He said.

" Sure" I said and chuckled.

" The doctor is here" said Julian walking inside the room.

The doctor came in and checked Nina, I kept my gaze on Nathan who was looking at Nina with worried face. The doctor turned towards us .

" I guess she suffered some shock or something, she will be fine just let her rest and don't forget she is still recovering any sudden news can harm her progress" said the doctor.

" Yes, doctor let me accompany you outside." said Mr. Hasting and they both walked out of the room.

" What exactly happened Stephen?" asked Julian.

"James told us something which was really shocking" I said.

" What did he lie about know? I know he must lied, being a lawyer he knows how to turn people against each other" said Nathan.

" Well it would have been alright if he would have lied. But now as you have brought this up. Nathaniel, can I ask you something?" I asked.

"Do you perhaps remember anyone by name Georgia?" I asked.

I saw his face turning into shock expression.

" How do you know Georgia?" He asked, looking at me.

"So you know her" I said.

" Yes, she was classmate in highschool" He said.

" Stop lying Nathan, she was your girlfriend am I right?" I asked.

" Yes, I mean we dated but not, it was only for a while"He said.

"Then do you know what happened?" I asked.

" Last time I got information that she left USA and migrated to Austria" He said and his face told that he was telling truth.

" Stephen, what exactly are you indicating to ?" asked Julian.

" We went to James and he told us the truth about Nathan and Georgia's relationship" I said.

" What about that Stephen?" asked Nathan.

" Nathan, who told you that Georgia  migrated somewhere else?" I asked.

" Her parents came to the high school one day and told that to our professor" He said.

" Well, it is lie. She never migrated" I said.

" What do you mean by that?" asked Nathan.

" Nathan, she committed suicide" I said.

" What!" exclaimed Nathan and sat on bed.

" She was pregnant with your baby, but after your betray she couldn't take it anymore and " I said, but was cut off by Nathan.

" What no, we never" He said.

" We never, what?" I asked.

" Never slept" He said.

" This is messed up" I said and saw Nina woke up.

Hope you like this chapter. Thank you for supporting this book.

Vote and Comment

Love,

Aarya❤❤❤