Chapter 12

Nina's POV

" Dad I'm fine but I have decided something and I hope you will support my decision and be happy and don't stress yourself " I said . 

" Nina dear tell me , Dad will always support you " I heard Dad say . 

" Dad , my brother came in my dream and he said that I should be strong and not to remain weak " I said and narrated my dream . 

" Yes dear he is right " said Dad . 

" Dad I am sorry but the promise I made with you I am breaking it today because this promise was making me weak and made me feel bad . And I have decided to break it " I said . 

" Please continue dear " said Dad . 

" Dad I am sorry but I can't live a life in which the only thing I get in return is pain and trauma . I can't do this anymore and you also know Nathan never wanted our marriage to happen and he is happy with Cara . I know that she is gold digger but Dad I am tired telling that to Nathan and try to save him because I get is slaps or ill words . Dad for once in my life I want to live as I want and we both know by ending this marriage this problem will be solved Nathan will be happy and I will be happy " I said controlling my tears . 

" Dear , I am really sorry for what my son has done to you and after today I don't have any words to say on behalf of forgiving my son . You don't have to be sorry as long as you would be happy that is enough for me and my son's punishment for doing harm to you is finding his own what Cara really is " said Dad with heavy voice and I could sense that maybe he was trying hard not to cry . 

"Thank you for all your love Dad and one more thing . I think it would be better if me and Nathan parted away in hospital only " I said . 

" Nina , what do you mean ? where will you stay dear ? I won't let you stay alone you still have to recover and what about the eye specialist doctor say ?" asked Dad , 

" Dad I am going to stay with Macintosh's  and I will let you know when time is right Dad " I said .

" Ok but keep me updated and promise me one thing whatever our relationship will become you still have to call me Dad because you werre my daughter and you will always be my daughter " said Dad . 

" Yes , Dad " I said when I felt a peck on my forehead . 

" I will take a leave you rest " said Dad and I heard the noise of the chair and in sometime later the sound of door being closed . 

I felt bad for Dad and I knew Julian will be sad too, but somethings happen for some reasons and maybe now is the point where I can change my future and face and stand for my problem . 

Mr . Hasting's POV

I felt broken first I lost my wife and now because of my idiot son I lost my daughter . I am sorry honey I couldn't hold them longer I am sorry . I looked at her once and went outside to see everyone waiting . I gave a smile to Stephen and I looked around to see one person that has caused this and another person the reason for the cause was standing there . I felt anger rose in my body and I did first thing that I could . I walked towards him and slapped him . 

" Congratulations son you have got what you wanted "  I said .............

 Hope you like this chappie . Let me know your views and do check out my other works 

Vote and Comment 

Love ,

Aarya❤❤❤